- Out-of-work women make comeback in UK's corporate culture October 17, 2017
- SDF captures Syria's Raqqa city from ISIL October 17, 2017
- The life and death of Salman Rushdie, gentleman author October 17, 2017
- ISIL capitalises on Peshmerga retreat in northern Iraq October 17, 2017
- Critic of Rwanda's president asks for freedom in court October 17, 2017
- European dream becomes nightmare mirage for Bangladeshi October 17, 2017
- Who is Sebastian Kurz, Europe's youngest leader? October 17, 2017
- Mogadishu massacre: A gravedigger's worst nightmare October 17, 2017
- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 17, 2017
- Duterte: Marawi 'liberated' from ISIL-linked fighters October 17, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Editorials
It wasÂ Herald SunÂ cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasnâ€™t wholly responsible. If it wasnâ€™t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald SunÂ atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, â€œCreating Evidence Where There Is None,â€ about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged â€œcompoundâ€ of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the â€œattackâ€ and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashairâ€™s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashirâ€™s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading