- Charlottesville: Heyer's mother address mourners August 17, 2017
- Saudi King Salman invites Qatar pilgrims to Hajj August 17, 2017
- Death toll continues to rise in Duterte's war on drugs August 17, 2017
- Charlottesville attack: What, where and who? August 17, 2017
- Mass burials after devastating Sierra Leone mudslide August 17, 2017
- Moon Jae-in: There will not be war on Korean Peninsula August 17, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates August 17, 2017
- Chasing Asylum: Australia's Offshore Detention Centres August 17, 2017
- Germany: Confronting the colonial roots of racism August 17, 2017
- Sierra Leone mudslide: What, where and why? August 17, 2017
- ACTION ALERT: Diplomacy, Not War on the Korean Peninsula
- Rein In Trump’s Power to Launch a Nuclear First Strike: Contact Your Representative
- Scott Horton’s New Book: Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan!
- End of Iran Nuclear Deal: Ron Paul Asks What Comes Next?
- Ron Paul on War Drums Beating For Venezuela
- Peter Van Buren Says Thanks, and Goodbye
- A Proposal To Move from Threats to Talks With North Korea
- Trump: Much ‘Fire and Fury,’ Signifying Something Vital
- Statement by Former SecDef William Perry on Trump’s North Korea Remarks
- Fire And Fury… and Profits! Korea Crisis Great for the War Industry
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Israel’s 6th War on Lebanon: What Price Will Hezbollah Pay? by FRANKLIN LAMB
- India Celebrates Democracy, Kashmir Cries Hypocrisy by PRITI GULATI COX
- White Skin Privilege by RICHARD MOSER
- “Thus Spake Nehru” – Greater Kashmir 2010 – Interesting Nehru Quotes
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s Tryst With Destiny Speech (English)
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Editorials
It wasÂ Herald SunÂ cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasnâ€™t wholly responsible. If it wasnâ€™t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald SunÂ atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, â€œCreating Evidence Where There Is None,â€ about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged â€œcompoundâ€ of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the â€œattackâ€ and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashairâ€™s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashirâ€™s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading