- Cassini spacecraft poised to dive beneath Saturn rings April 26, 2017
- Cassini Saturnian exploration April 26, 2017
- How lethal injections work? April 26, 2017
- Is Afghanistan new battlefield for traditional rivals? April 26, 2017
- Amiens: Le Pen upstages Macron at Whirlpool factory April 26, 2017
- Turkey detains more than 1,000 for 'links to Gulen' April 26, 2017
- UN: 20 dead in Kasai amid Lulua-Luba, Chowe-Pende feud April 26, 2017
- Female Kashmiri students lead anti-India protests April 26, 2017
- Arkansas carries out first double execution since 2000 April 26, 2017
- India's Maoist rebels: An explainer April 26, 2017
- Ron Paul on New Syria Sanctions and Still Unproven Gas Attack Claim
- Spin It To Win It: The High Cost of Trump’s Military ‘Strategy’
- New IHS Jane’s Study: Overthrow Assad and ISIS Comes Out on Top
- Flashback! Questions From the Last Time America Was Supposed To ‘Take Out’ Assad
- Tell Us Why We’re At War, President Trump
- How do YOU justify things like this?
- Peter Van Buren: Sorry, No War in North Korea
- Ron Paul on Tillerson Threatening Iran: ‘The Great Destabilizer’?
- The Democratic Party’s Anti-Bernie Elites Have a Huge Stake in Blaming Russia
- More US Troops To Afghanistan: Ron Paul Asks Will A New ‘Surge’ Work?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- No veils, no ‘abnormal’ beards: China’s first anti-extremism law targets Xinjiang
- The Education of Marine Le Pen by ROBERT FISK
- India No.1 on global blasts list with 406 bombings… MORE than Iran, Afghanistan, Syria and Pakistan
- The Coming Decline of US and UK Power by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel’s Terrible Problem: Two States or One? by JOHN CHUCKMAN
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Editorials
It wasÂ Herald SunÂ cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasnâ€™t wholly responsible. If it wasnâ€™t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald SunÂ atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, â€œCreating Evidence Where There Is None,â€ about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged â€œcompoundâ€ of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the â€œattackâ€ and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashairâ€™s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashirâ€™s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading