- Turkish military 'returns fire' at Kurdish YPG forces June 28, 2017
- Millions vote in Nepal in crucial local elections June 28, 2017
- UAE envoy: Gulf states considering new Qatar sanctions June 28, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 28, 2017
- Venezuela Supreme Court attacked from helicopter June 28, 2017
- Qatar: Saudi demands unacceptable, not backed by proof June 28, 2017
- Ransomware attack causes disruptions across globe June 27, 2017
- Brazil's president says corruption charge is 'fiction' June 27, 2017
- Letter calls on UAE to release Ahmed Mansoor June 27, 2017
- Is peace in Northern Ireland in jeopardy? June 27, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump’s Super Fake Syria News: More US Attacks Expected
- Interview with Seymour Hersh: Trump Ignored Intel Before Bombing Syria
- American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative ‘Bullsh*t’
- Peter Van Buren: The Russians Only Mattered Because Hillary Lost
- Republicans Still Pushing False Flags in Syria and Cold War With Russia
- Is ‘Russiagate’ Collapsing as a Political Strategy?
- Intel Behind Trump’s Syria Attack Questioned
- Snowden Part Two: Edward Snowden Interviews Ron Paul!
- Groundhog Day in Iraq? Nope, Worse
- When a Banyan Tree Hides the Secret to a Korean Enigma
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Most Of America’s Terrorists Are White, And Not Muslim – HuffPost
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Editorials
It wasÂ Herald SunÂ cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasnâ€™t wholly responsible. If it wasnâ€™t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald SunÂ atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, â€œCreating Evidence Where There Is None,â€ about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged â€œcompoundâ€ of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the â€œattackâ€ and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashairâ€™s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashirâ€™s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading