- Turkey's president warns Russia not to 'play with fire' November 28, 2015
- Suicide attack targeting Afghan official kills guard November 28, 2015
- Palestinian refugees strike against UN funding changes November 28, 2015
- Analysis: Jailing reporter reflects Iran power struggle November 28, 2015
- Japan scrambles jets after Chinese military exercises November 28, 2015
- Blundering British foreign policy November 28, 2015
- Oslo is dead, but what's next? November 28, 2015
- Gunman kills three in US abortion clinic shooting November 28, 2015
- Maldives police in violent crackdown against opposition November 28, 2015
- Five Poles abducted as pirates storm ship off Nigeria November 27, 2015
- Roberts and Roberts Extend Black Friday Sale Through Monday, November 30th
- Ron Paul: The Most Dangerous Time in Our History?
- Roberts and Roberts Black Friday On Line Sale for Antiwar.com
- Ron Paul Asks: Who Is Protecting ISIS And Why?
- Erdogan’s Desperate Move To Save His Terrorist Pals
- Jim Lobe Wins Arthur Ross Media Award
- Turks Hit Russian Fighter – Ron Paul Asks ‘What’s Next?’
- New Jersey 9/11 Celebrants Were Israelis
- A NATO Country Just Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention
- The Morality of Conscientious Objection: Ron Paul Interviews Justin Pavoni
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Who’s Making A Killing From the Paris Terror Attacks?
- Non-French War Deaths Matter by David Swanson
- Deng Thiak Adut Unlimited – WSU
- Paris Attacks Highlight Western Vulnerability, And Our Selective Grief And Outrage – Chris Graham
- The Saudis Are Stumbling – They May Take the Middle East With Them – Conn Hallinan
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 972 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
It was Herald Sun cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasn’t wholly responsible. If it wasn’t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald Sun atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading