- Tunisia votes in historic presidential poll November 23, 2014
- N Korea furious over UN human rights ruling November 23, 2014
- Al-Shabab massacres 28 Kenyan bus passengers November 23, 2014
- Painting by Hitler auctioned for $161,000 November 23, 2014
- Nearly 800 migrants rescued in Mediterranean November 23, 2014
- Ukraine crisis: Are there any winners? November 22, 2014
- Boko Haram suspected in deadly Nigeria raid November 22, 2014
- Al-Qaeda in Yemen claims 'Houthi killings' November 22, 2014
- 'Big gaps' remain in Iran nuclear talks November 22, 2014
- Bitcoin Can Help Curb the War Machine
- How Many ISIS Fighters Are There?
- Amid Growing US War Failures, Officials Mock ISIS ‘Midgets’
- Redefining ‘Imminent’
- Ron Paul on Boots on the Ground
- It Was Staged! Video of Syrian Boy Saving Girl Under Fire Was Shot in Malta
- When Thatcher Got Testy With Reagan — Over Grenada
- Justin Raimondo Talks to Rare About Rand Paul
- Conscription, History, and Why It Matters
- It Was Fake: Syrian Boy Braves Sniper Fire to Save Girl Trapped by Barrage of Bullets
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Putin Condemns The U.S. for Undermining World Order and Instigating the Rise of ISIS
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence – John Pilger – 23.Oct 14
- The Islamic State and the Jewish State by AHMAD MOUSSA
- Israelis: Send Obama Ebola by BEN NORTON
- Sweden, Palestine and the United States by ROBERT FANTINA
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 928 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading