- Gaza fallout: 'I cannot understand these crimes' April 21, 2015
- Mediterranean 'death voyage' survivors make it to shore April 21, 2015
- S Korea PM offers to quit amid bribery scandal April 21, 2015
- Crafting beautiful music in Palestine April 21, 2015
- Somaliland abuzz from Ethiopia's khat convoys April 21, 2015
- ISIL kills dozens of opponents in Iraq April 21, 2015
- Argentine prosecutor dismisses claims against president April 21, 2015
- Thailand seizes 4 tonnes of ivory in record bust April 21, 2015
- Leave or die: Choice facing immigrants to South Africa April 21, 2015
- Dozens killed as large explosion rocks Yemeni capital April 21, 2015
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Official Leaks: ‘These Senior People Do Whatever They Want’
- Will the US Get Serious Now About Eliminating Its Own Nukes?
- The Boston Marathon Two Years Later – A Policeman’s Delight
- The Neocons: First in War, Last in Peace
- Biden Wrongly Claims ISIS War Unified Iraq
- Forgotten Civil War Atrocities Breed More Carnage
- War and the Government Control of Money: Live Streaming Talk this Friday
- Judith Miller’s Blame-Shifting Memoir
- Justin Raimondo Op-Ed on Rand Paul in the Los Angeles Times
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 945 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
It was Herald Sun cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasn’t wholly responsible. If it wasn’t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald Sun atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading