- Yemen's children suffer collective trauma July 1, 2015
- Saudi prince Alwaleed pledges $32bn to charity July 1, 2015
- Afghanistan: No Country for Women July 1, 2015
- Revoke controversial law in disputed Kashmir - Amnesty July 1, 2015
- French troops suspended over Burkina Faso child abuse July 1, 2015
- Somalia's football revival lures foreign players July 1, 2015
- Israel arrests 40 Hamas members in West Bank July 1, 2015
- Deadly attacks hit Egypt's Sinai July 1, 2015
- Saving Mes Aynak July 1, 2015
- Ankara on the fence July 1, 2015
- UK General: We Must Lie on Twitter to Defeat ISIS
- CNN Rattles Sabers as Iran Talks Move Into Key Stage
- In Baghdad, Organized Destruction
- Would Jeffrey Sterling Be in Prison If He Were White?
- For Obama, Any War Is Better Than No War
- State Dept: Iran ‘Supports Terror’ for Backing anti-ISIS Militias
- Israel Furious that UN Report on Israel Mentions Israel So Much
- King John Butchered Authors of Magna Carta
- “Stop Watching Us”: Who Get Pardoned?
- Waging Peace By Talking to ISIS
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Remember the Ahmadis of Lahore, remember the forgotten – Dawn – 31 May.15
- Who’s Driving the Rohingya into the Sea? – Tony Cartalucci – May 30,15
- The Hidden Tears of Punjab by ANDRE VLTCHEK
- Drones — One white death can change everything – Dawn – 29 Apr.15
- A Statement on Saudi Arabia’s Attack on Yemen
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 949 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
It was Herald Sun cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasn’t wholly responsible. If it wasn’t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald Sun atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading