- Neymar, Barcelona sued by Brazilian club Santos May 30, 2015
- Zimbabwe to play last ODI despite Lahore suicide attack May 30, 2015
- Nigeria's Boko Haram in deadly attack on northern town May 30, 2015
- Syria barrel bomb attacks 'kill scores' in Aleppo May 30, 2015
- Mass surveillance under the microscope May 30, 2015
- EU ships rescue 4,200 migrants in Mediterranean Sea May 30, 2015
- Activist Mohammed Soltan released from Egypt prison May 30, 2015
- Al Jazeera's Greste fears Egypt guilty verdict May 30, 2015
- Khan wants Mayweather after win over Algieri May 30, 2015
- FIFA's Blatter criticises Europe's 'hate' campaign May 30, 2015
- Patriot Act/NSA Surveillance, Call Your Senators Now!
- DIA Gives an Official Response to LevantReport.com Article Alleging the West Backed ‘Islamic State’
- Jeffrey Sterling vs. the CIA: An Untold Story of Race and Retribution
- Ron Paul on the US Military ‘Pivot to Asia’
- Support the Women’s March to End the Korean War: Sign the Petition
- Sen. Rand Paul Filibustering the Senate on Patriot Act Renewal
- Crossing the Korean DMZ for Peace
- Obama on the TPP – Beckoning Us to the Graveyard
- The Phony ‘Bad Intel’ Defense on Iraq
- Essential Reading for Nakba Day
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 947 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
It was Herald Sun cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasn’t wholly responsible. If it wasn’t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald Sun atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading