- Leicester City crowned English Premier League champions May 3, 2016
- Premier League: Leicester makes the world believe May 3, 2016
- Nigeria property boom follows Boko Haram retreat May 3, 2016
- Corruption in the Middle East and North Africa May 3, 2016
- Hong Kong: Student activist Joshua Wong goes on trial May 3, 2016
- Did killing Osama bin Laden make the world safer? May 3, 2016
- Africa's big men: The continent's long-serving leaders May 3, 2016
- Riding with Karachi's motorbike journalists May 3, 2016
- The Arab media paradox May 3, 2016
- Syria: Hama prison besieged as inmates riot May 3, 2016
- ‘Green Zone’ Breached: Iraq Falling Apart?
- Father Daniel Berrigan’s Legacy of Resistance
- SNOWDEN Movie Trailer: Can Oliver Stone Make Whistleblowing Suspenseful?
- iPhone Ruse: FedGov Now Demands Backdoor To All Devices
- In Syria, US Rejects Russia Call To Name al-Qaeda Allies ‘Terrorist’
- Ukraine’s Rightists Return to Odessa
- Sanctions and Defiance in North Korea
- Is This What’s in Those 28 Pages? And Does it Matter?
- Wartime Washington Lives in Luxury… Guess Who Pays the Bills?
- The US Is Dropping Bombs Faster Than It Can Make Them
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Editorials
How racism is making a comeback, and exploiting tensions between Sikhs and Muslims – Sunny Hundal – The Independent 23 Dec.15
Around four months ago, 12-year-old Armaan Singh Sarai and his parents moved to a suburb in Dallas, Texas and they enrolled him into the local school. They were especially worried about his future, as he had a condition that had … Continue reading
AFTER the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, a real estate mogul and television host with nature-defying hair used the moment to publicly muse about registration databases and even special identification cards for American Muslims. For the sake of efficiency, … Continue reading
It was Herald Sun cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasn’t wholly responsible. If it wasn’t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald Sun atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading