- Yemen's Houthis give ultimatum to president November 1, 2014
- Boko Haram says schoolgirls 'married off' November 1, 2014
- UN bill urges Myanmar to drop identity plan November 1, 2014
- Army chief takes power in Burkina Faso October 31, 2014
- Peshmerga fighters enter Kobane October 31, 2014
- Liberia opens Ebola treatment centre October 31, 2014
- Virgin Galactic spacecraft in deadly US crash October 31, 2014
- Migrant rescue: All at Sea? October 31, 2014
- Erdogan decries coalition's focus on Kobane October 31, 2014
- Genuine, Handcrafted, Man-Made Government
- Time to Address the Jerusalem Issue
- Amazon-CIA $600 Million Deal Facing Scrutiny: ‘What’s the CIA Doing on Amazon’s Cloud?’
- White House Aims to Replace Website Passwords With Federal Authentication Scheme
- Lawsuit Spotlights US Charities That Fund Israel’s Secret Nuclear Weapons Program
- Marcy Wheeler: Are FBI and NCTC Trying to Pressure Prosecutors to Charge the Second Intercept Source?
- Watch Laura Poitras’s Iraq Documentary for Free Until Nov 24
- Michigan Village’s ISIS Threat ‘Far-Fetched’ But Still the Excuse for Secrecy
- Missed Story: Israeli Settler Kills Palestinian Child in Hit-and-Run
- Ron Paul on An Ill Wind – The Draft and National Service
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Putin Condemns The U.S. for Undermining World Order and Instigating the Rise of ISIS
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence – John Pilger – 23.Oct 14
- The Islamic State and the Jewish State by AHMAD MOUSSA
- Israelis: Send Obama Ebola by BEN NORTON
- Sweden, Palestine and the United States by ROBERT FANTINA
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 928 Posts
Category Archives: Editorials
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013
If I recall correctly a man in Melbourne, Australia some years stated on TV that “Osama Bin Laden is a great man“. The comments caused outrage with the Howard Regime moving to make praising “terrorists” illegal. Now a person in … Continue reading
We are in the process of upgrading khanfactor.com to a new server. There may be some service interruptions so please bear with us. After 8 years khanfactor.com isn’t planning on leaving.
In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account. Continue reading
Western media can’t understand why what this guy did would be called an act of terrorism. He believes that Europe will thank him in about 6o years. I think he may not be completely right, I think they’ll thank him … Continue reading
He ran as the anti-Bush.
Silver-tongued, not tongue-tied. A team player on the world stage, not a lone cowboy. A man who’d put a stop to reckless Bush policies at home and abroad.
In short, Barack Obama represented Change.
Well, that was then. Now, on one major policy after another, President Barack Obama seems to be morphing into George W. Bush. Continue reading