- Air strikes, fighting mark end of Aleppo ceasefire October 22, 2016
- Residents of Kansas city rally in support of Muslims October 22, 2016
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo October 22, 2016
- North Carolina voters flood polls after voting battle October 22, 2016
- Is peace achievable in Yemen? October 22, 2016
- Somali pirates free hostages held for nearly five years October 22, 2016
- Turkey attacks US-backed Kurdish fighters in Syria October 22, 2016
- Sulphur cloud from torched plant kills two Iraqis October 22, 2016
- Cameroon train crash: Scores killed, hundreds injured October 22, 2016
- Egypt upholds Morsi's 20-year prison sentence October 22, 2016
- Which One Is Less Evil?
- ‘Today Is One of the Heaviest Days of My Life’
- Ron Paul asks: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?
- Announcing The Libertarian Institute!
- An ‘Epidemic of Graft’–Anti-Corruption Efforts in Afghanistan Fail Hard
- Congressman Walter Jones on US Financing of ‘Ghost Soldiers’ in Afghanistan
- How Soon Before Armed Drones Are Overhead in America? Time Now.
- Ron Paul: FBI Comes Clean On Homegrown Terror
- US Spent $14.6 Million Taxpayer Dollars on Failed Hospital in Afghanistan
- A Government Is Seizing Control of Our Election Process, and It Is Not the Russians
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Editorials
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
via Tumblr Recent terrorist attacks in France, Turkey, and the U.S. have stoked the flames of Islamophobia throughout the West. And nowhere was it been more apparent than last night at the Republican National Convention when former Speaker of the House … Continue reading
How racism is making a comeback, and exploiting tensions between Sikhs and Muslims – Sunny Hundal – The Independent 23 Dec.15
Around four months ago, 12-year-old Armaan Singh Sarai and his parents moved to a suburb in Dallas, Texas and they enrolled him into the local school. They were especially worried about his future, as he had a condition that had … Continue reading
AFTER the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, a real estate mogul and television host with nature-defying hair used the moment to publicly muse about registration databases and even special identification cards for American Muslims. For the sake of efficiency, … Continue reading
It wasÂ Herald SunÂ cartoonist Mark Knight who tipped me over the edge. To be fair, he wasnâ€™t wholly responsible. If it wasnâ€™t for all the lunacy that preceded him, I probably would have dismissed his cartoon as just anotherHerald SunÂ atrocity, more … Continue reading
Is the word "Islamist" basically becoming a catch-all word to describe a Muslim who dares to voice a political view of any stripe? — NorseFired (@NorseFired) July 6, 2013