- Syrian 'civilians killed' in ISIL attack in Deir Az Zor November 17, 2017
- What's behind Cambodia's crackdown on the opposition? November 17, 2017
- Zimbabwe: What's happening? November 17, 2017
- Mass Harare rally planned as pressure mounts on Mugabe November 17, 2017
- Sudan's RSF unit accused of abuses against migrants November 17, 2017
- Keystone pipeline spills 5,000 barrels of oil in US November 17, 2017
- NATO apologises to Turkey for war games blunders November 17, 2017
- Argentina: No contact with submarine with 40 crew November 17, 2017
- 'War crimes' in fight over Philippines' Marawi: Amnesty November 17, 2017
- The world's saints and sinners, according to Canada November 17, 2017
- Peter Van Buren: Soldier Boy, for Veteran’s Day
- The Real Cost Of War: Three Times More Than The Government Admits
- Dennis Kucinich Discusses the ‘Permanent Government’ Behind US Foreign Intervention
- National Defense versus Global (In)Security
- Rep. John Duncan: There Is Nothing Patriotic or Conservative About Our Bloated Defense Budget
- War on ISIS – Whose Side Are We Really On?
- Thank You, Ed Herman
- Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism… Should Neocons Be Worried?
- Ron Paul asks: Is Trump Getting a Bad Rap On His Asia Trip?
- Saudi Escalation: Lebanon and Yemen in the Crosshairs
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel Lobby is Slowly Being Dragged Into the Light by JONATHAN COOK
- Yemen’s Children Are Being Shelled While the World Sits Back By Kristine Beckerle
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Editorials
One simple message: #DontNormalizeHate pic.twitter.com/RYoDPb6KWC — AJ+ (@ajplus) January 17, 2017
The US intellectual class has failed to understand the racism at the core of Trump’s political project. The discussion is focused on two questions: Are Trump voters decent, salt-of-the-earth workers protesting their economic insecurity, or hate-filled Archie Bunkers? Are his … Continue reading
Interesting points, albeit somewhat narrow.
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
via Tumblr Recent terrorist attacks in France, Turkey, and the U.S. have stoked the flames of Islamophobia throughout the West. And nowhere was it been more apparent than last night at the Republican National Convention when former Speaker of the House … Continue reading
How racism is making a comeback, and exploiting tensions between Sikhs and Muslims – Sunny Hundal – The Independent 23 Dec.15
Around four months ago, 12-year-old Armaan Singh Sarai and his parents moved to a suburb in Dallas, Texas and they enrolled him into the local school. They were especially worried about his future, as he had a condition that had … Continue reading
AFTER the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, a real estate mogul and television host with nature-defying hair used the moment to publicly muse about registration databases and even special identification cards for American Muslims. For the sake of efficiency, … Continue reading