- Can Muslim leaders alter Trump's Jerusalem decision? December 13, 2017
- 'Not In My Name': Activists fighting hate in India December 13, 2017
- May loses Brexit vote in parliament ahead of EU summit December 13, 2017
- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 13, 2017
- Ireland and Brexit: Five things you need to know December 13, 2017
- Rwanda report: France 'complicit' in 1994 genocide December 13, 2017
- Will US net neutrality's end harm the poor? December 13, 2017
- Saudi King Salman decries Trump's Jerusalem decision December 13, 2017
- Syrian 'victory' kickstarts Putin's election campaign December 13, 2017
- OIC declares East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital December 13, 2017
- Tillerson Ready for North Korea Talks… But Is Trump?
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Empire
Since September 11, 2001, ninety-four people have been killed in the United States in ten attacks carried out by a total of twelve radical Islamist terrorists. Each of the attackers was either an American citizen or a legal resident. More than … Continue reading
Many of my white friends have become Radicalized What do white people got to be so angry about? ~ Chris Rock A while back ago I spoke in great pain on how I’m losing friends fighting racism. … Source: Why Isn’t … Continue reading
In 2016, the US birthrate fell to 59.6 births per 1,000 women, the lowest ever recorded. Birth rates rise and fall over time, so the rate may not stay stuck at that level. It seems clear, however, that white nationalists … Continue reading
Polls taken in 2016 show the American public strongly backs Donald Trump’s dramatic immigration policy change, which says the United States will revive the traditional practice of excluding migrants hostile to Americans’ civic society and constitutional traditions. That’s the dramatic … Continue reading
70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine https://t.co/mJe0QiX80y pic.twitter.com/5NytVKnUfB — Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) January 18, 2017
On December 14, Tom Suárez spoke at The House of Lords, London, at the invitation of Baroness Jenny Tonge. Drawing from his recently published book State of Terror, he addressed the centennial of the Balfour Declaration and his views on … Continue reading
2017 is the hundredth anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, the British government’s letter of support for the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Toby Greene argues that Britain should use the spotlight to promote a positive vision for the … Continue reading