- Afghanistan: 43 percent rise in estimated opium harvest October 23, 2016
- Taliban uses drones to film attacks in Afghanistan October 23, 2016
- Nicaragua's great divide October 23, 2016
- Battle for Mosul: Peshmerga target ISIL-held Bashiqa October 23, 2016
- Prison break in Arcahaie in hurricane-hit Haiti October 23, 2016
- Somali pirates free hostages held for nearly five years October 23, 2016
- Air strikes, fighting mark end of Aleppo ceasefire October 23, 2016
- Egypt upholds Morsi's 20-year prison sentence October 23, 2016
- Is peace achievable in Yemen? October 23, 2016
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo October 23, 2016
- Which One Is Less Evil?
- ‘Today Is One of the Heaviest Days of My Life’
- Ron Paul asks: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?
- Announcing The Libertarian Institute!
- An ‘Epidemic of Graft’–Anti-Corruption Efforts in Afghanistan Fail Hard
- Congressman Walter Jones on US Financing of ‘Ghost Soldiers’ in Afghanistan
- How Soon Before Armed Drones Are Overhead in America? Time Now.
- Ron Paul: FBI Comes Clean On Homegrown Terror
- US Spent $14.6 Million Taxpayer Dollars on Failed Hospital in Afghanistan
- A Government Is Seizing Control of Our Election Process, and It Is Not the Russians
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redneckia
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
How racism is making a comeback, and exploiting tensions between Sikhs and Muslims – Sunny Hundal – The Independent 23 Dec.15
Around four months ago, 12-year-old Armaan Singh Sarai and his parents moved to a suburb in Dallas, Texas and they enrolled him into the local school. They were especially worried about his future, as he had a condition that had … Continue reading
The â€œcounter-jihadâ€ movement in the UK is expanding rapidly, according to new analysis showing that 24 different far-right groups are currently attempting to whip up hatred towards Muslims and provoke a cultural civil war. The most comprehensive report yet into … Continue reading
Capitalism is in a slow, grinding crisis, and has been for some time. Its main victim continues to be the multi-racial working class, that vast majority of the worldâ€™s people who own nothing except their ability to work. It is … Continue reading
Instant Islamists, instant threats, and instant experts. We’re caught in a sudden terror panic – Antony Loewenstein
Nav K. Samir converted to Islam two years ago. Heâ€™s a young Sydney-based writer from an Indian background who recently featured in the successful newÂ FacebookÂ campaign, Australian Muslim Faces. Born into a Hindu family, Samir was attracted to the spiritual and … Continue reading
Even before the embarrassing back-down there were problems. For starters, it’s not a burqa. A burqa is that particularly Afghan garment, usually blue, with the mesh covering the eyes. The one you’ve seen on the news (or perhaps on Jacqui … Continue reading