- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 16, 2017
- Peshmerga: Baghdad to pay heavy price for declaring war October 16, 2017
- What is behind Austria's sharp turn to the right? October 16, 2017
- 'No pictures, no words can explain Rohingya plight' October 16, 2017
- Baghdad: Iraqi forces in full control of Kirkuk October 16, 2017
- Dozens die as wildfires ravage Portugal and Spain October 16, 2017
- Kyrgyzstan eyes peaceful transfer of power after poll October 16, 2017
- Somalia struggles to cope with aftermath of blast October 16, 2017
- Venezuela: Mixed reaction online after election results October 16, 2017
- Diwali 2017: When is it and how is it celebrated? October 16, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Trailers
BLOODLINE follows documentary filmmaker, Bruce Burgess, into the so-called â€œbloodline conspiracyâ€ that claims Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, who escaped to the south of France following his crucifixion, with their child. Over three years in the making, BLOODLINE is the first investigation to uncover new evidence: a buried wooden chest with artifacts that date to first century Jerusalem and a tomb with a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a red cross. Burgess and his film crew begin their investigation following the trail of the Knights Templar who were believed to have buried secret treasure in southwest France. In Paris, he arranges to meet with two men who claim to represent the Priory of Sion, the secret society said to have evolved from the Templars in order to guard a secret treasure down through the ages. View Trailer Continue reading
Award-winning Russian filmmaker Sergei Bodrov (PRISONER OF THE MOUNTAINS) illuminates the life and legend of Genghis Khan in his stunning historical epic, MONGOL. Based on leading scholarly accounts and written by Bodrov and Arif Aliyev, MONGOL delves into the dramatic and harrowing early years of the ruler who was born as Temudgin in 1162. As it follows Temudgin from his perilous childhood to the battle that sealed his destiny, the film paints a multidimensional portrait of the future conqueror, revealing him not as the evil brute of hoary stereotype, but as an inspiring, fearless and visionary leader. MONGOL shows us the making of an extraordinary man, and the foundation on which so much of his greatness rested: his relationship with his wife, Borte, his lifelong love and most trusted advisor.
The first film of its kind to chronicle the reasons behind Iraqâ€™s descent into guerilla war, warlord rule, criminality and anarchy, NO END IN SIGHT is a jaw-dropping, insiderâ€™s tale of wholesale incompetence, recklessness and venality. Based on over 200 … Continue reading
Download Movie SiteÂ | Download Quicktime PlayerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â If I were President I would send in Jason Bourne and John Mclean. Simple.
The Blood Of My Brother takes the viewer behind the scenes of the growing Shia insurgency with scenes of fighting and death on the streets of Sadr City and Najaf. The Blood of … Continue reading
Trailer | High Definition TrailerÂ | Official Movie site An opus in three parts, Iraq In Fragments offers a series of intimate, passionately-felt portraits: A fatherless 11-year-old is apprenticed to the domineering owner of a Baghdad garage; Sadr followers in two … Continue reading