- Man arrested after car crashes into UK parliament barrier August 14, 2018
- Cuba proposes biggest constitutional reform in decades August 14, 2018
- Turkey crisis: Erdogan vows to boycott US electronics August 14, 2018
- Australian archbishop avoids prison after concealing child abuse August 14, 2018
- Egypt: Five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Philippines: Tens of thousands displaced in deadly floods August 14, 2018
- Egypt marks five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Trump calls ex-White House aide 'wacky' and a 'lowlife' August 14, 2018
- Argentina ex-leader Kirchner appears in court over corruption August 14, 2018
- FBI agent fired over 'anti-Trump texts' August 14, 2018
- Peter Van Buren on Tucker Carlson About His Lifetime Ban by Twitter
- Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?
- The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen
- Bear Witness to American War Crimes
- The Pathetic US Response to the Latest Saudi Massacre
- Pompeo Slaps On Major Russia Sanctions… Over Unproven UK Poisoning!
- Peter Van Buren on Consortium News Radio Talks Whistleblowing and His Lifetime Twitter Ban
- Israeli Peace Activist Uri Avnery Hospitalized in Critical Condition
- What if a #MAGA Guy Ate Twitter’s Face?
- Senate Moves To Seize The Internet – Do We Need More Government Censorship?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Iraq
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad â€œI think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. Itâ€™s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.â€ â€“ President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
As usual, the Arabs knew. They knew all about the mass torture, the promiscuous shooting of civilians, the outrageous use of air power against family homes, the vicious American and British mercenaries, the cemeteries of the innocent dead. All of Iraq knew. Because they were the victims.
Only we could pretend we did not know. Only we in the West could counter every claim, every allegation against the Americans or British with some worthy general â€“ the ghastly US military spokesman Mark Kimmitt and the awful chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Peter Pace, come to mind â€“ to ring-fence us with lies. Find a man who’d been tortured and you’d be told it was terrorist propaganda; discover a house full of children killed by an American air strike and that, too, would be terrorist propaganda, or “collateral damage”, or a simple phrase: “We have nothing on that.” Continue reading
http://collateralmurder.com/ A secret video showing US air crew falsely claiming to have encountered a firefight in Baghdad and then laughing at the dead after launching an air strike that killed a dozen people, including … Continue reading
Sworn statements filed in Federal Court also allege that Blackwater founder Erik Prince launched a “crusade” to eliminate Muslims and Islam.
To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades.
Mr. Prince operated his companies in a manner that encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life. For example, Mr. Prince’s executives would openly speak about going over to Iraq to “lay Hajiis out on cardboard.” Going to Iraq to shoot and kill Iraqis was viewed as a sport or game. Mr. Prince’s employees openly and consistently used racist and derogatory terms for Iraqis and other Arabs, such as “ragheads” or “hajiis.” Continue reading
Iraq is the worldâ€™s premier kleptomaniac state. According to Transparency International the only countries deemed more crooked than Iraq are Somalia and Myanmar, while Haiti and Afghanistan rank just behind. In contrast to Iraq, which enjoys significant oil revenues, none of these countries have much money to steal. Continue reading
After Donald Rumsfeld testified on the Hill about Abu Ghraib in May, there was talk of more photos and video in the Pentagon’s custody more horrific than anything made public so far. “If these are released to the public, obviously it’s going to make matters worse,” Rumsfeld said. Since then, the Washington Post has disclosed some new details and images of abuse at the prison. But if Seymour Hersh is right, it all gets much worse. Continue reading
On November 27 the Iraqi parliament voted by a large majority in favor of a security agreement with the US under which the 150,000 American troops in Iraq will withdraw from cities, towns and villages by June 30, 2009 and from all of Iraq by December 31, 2011. The Iraqi government will take over military responsibility for the Green Zone in Baghdad, the heart of American power in Iraq, in a few weeks time. Private security companies will lose their legal immunity. US military operations and the arrest of Iraqis will only be carried out with Iraqi consent. There will be no US military bases left behind when the last US troops leave in three years time and the US military is banned in the interim from carrying out attacks on other countries from Iraq. Continue reading