- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Iraq
The warÂ in Syria and Iraq has produced two new de facto states in the last five years and enabled a third quasi-state greatly to expand its territory and power. The two new states, though unrecognised internationally, are stronger militarily and … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading
The meltdown of American and British policy in Iraq and Syria attracts surprisingly little criticism at home. Their aim for the past three years has been get rid of Bashar al-Assad as ruler of Syria and stabilise Iraq under the … Continue reading
In the space of a year he has become the most powerful jihadi leader in the world, and on Monday night his forces captured Mosul, the northern capital of Iraq. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, also known as Abu Dua, the leader … Continue reading
â€œPrior to the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq, US and other western oil companies were all but completely shut out of Iraqâ€™s oil market. But thanks to the invasion and occupation, the companies are now back inside Iraq and … Continue reading
The threat of Russian intervention in Ukraine has caused American lawyers and diplomats to raise their voices about the legality of Russian military action in Ukraine. These complaints, however, are based more on political rhetoric and posturing than on an … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link