- Barr: Mueller found no proof Trump campaign conspired with Russia March 25, 2019
- Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed': Trump March 24, 2019
- Mueller ends Trump-Russia probe: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Is Thailand's election democratic? March 24, 2019
- Mali sacks top army chiefs, dissolves militia after scores killed March 24, 2019
- Venezuela in crisis: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Royal court adviser fired over Khashoggi killing 'not on trial' March 24, 2019
- Viking Sky arrives at Norway port after near disaster March 24, 2019
- Comoros islanders head to the polls in presidential election March 24, 2019
- Thailand elections: Military-backed party takes lead March 24, 2019
- Bring Our Troops Home Kentucky Targets Mitch McConnell With Bloodhound Ad
- ‘Shock & Awe’? 16 Years Later, Who Won the Iraq War?
- Trump Wants Brazil in NATO – To Help Oust Maduro?
- Trump’s Record Spy Budget – What Do We Really Get For $86 Billion?
- The Iran Obsession Keeps Getting Worse
- Trump To Leave 1,000 Troops In Syria? What’s the Strategy?
- Senate Votes To End Yemen War… Will Trump Veto?
- 42 Organizations Urge Support for AUMF Repeal
- The Irrelevancy of Cable News on the Yemen Vote
- Support HR1004: The Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Complete PM Imran Khan Address To The Nation On Pakistan Striking India
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Iraq
The warÂ in Syria and Iraq has produced two new de facto states in the last five years and enabled a third quasi-state greatly to expand its territory and power. The two new states, though unrecognised internationally, are stronger militarily and … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading
The meltdown of American and British policy in Iraq and Syria attracts surprisingly little criticism at home. Their aim for the past three years has been get rid of Bashar al-Assad as ruler of Syria and stabilise Iraq under the … Continue reading
In the space of a year he has become the most powerful jihadi leader in the world, and on Monday night his forces captured Mosul, the northern capital of Iraq. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, also known as Abu Dua, the leader … Continue reading
â€œPrior to the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq, US and other western oil companies were all but completely shut out of Iraqâ€™s oil market. But thanks to the invasion and occupation, the companies are now back inside Iraq and … Continue reading
The threat of Russian intervention in Ukraine has caused American lawyers and diplomats to raise their voices about the legality of Russian military action in Ukraine. These complaints, however, are based more on political rhetoric and posturing than on an … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad â€œI think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. Itâ€™s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.â€ â€“ President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
As usual, the Arabs knew. They knew all about the mass torture, the promiscuous shooting of civilians, the outrageous use of air power against family homes, the vicious American and British mercenaries, the cemeteries of the innocent dead. All of Iraq knew. Because they were the victims.
Only we could pretend we did not know. Only we in the West could counter every claim, every allegation against the Americans or British with some worthy general â€“ the ghastly US military spokesman Mark Kimmitt and the awful chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Peter Pace, come to mind â€“ to ring-fence us with lies. Find a man who’d been tortured and you’d be told it was terrorist propaganda; discover a house full of children killed by an American air strike and that, too, would be terrorist propaganda, or “collateral damage”, or a simple phrase: “We have nothing on that.” Continue reading
http://collateralmurder.com/ A secret video showing US air crew falsely claiming to have encountered a firefight in Baghdad and then laughing at the dead after launching an air strike that killed a dozen people, including … Continue reading