- Senator Leila de Lima arrested in the Philippines February 24, 2017
- Syria talks hit nag before opening ceremony in Geneva February 24, 2017
- Turkey-backed rebels in 'near full control' of Al Bab February 23, 2017
- Iraqi forces take control of Mosul Airport February 23, 2017
- Mexico voices 'irritation' as top Trump envoys visit February 23, 2017
- After bloodbath, Sufis defy fear with message of unity February 23, 2017
- Can the latest round of talks end the Syrian conflict? February 23, 2017
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally February 23, 2017
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister February 23, 2017
- Ex-IMF boss Rato sentenced to jail for embezzlement February 23, 2017
- Shock Poll: Is Russia Friend Or Foe?
- Ron Paul: End Unlimited Presidential War Power
- CIA Weapons Pause In Syria – Are We Backing Off… Or Escalating?
- Ambassador Nikki Haley Is Completely Clueless
- Ron Paul on McMaster To NSC – More Troops To Middle East?
- The US Military’s Limited Critique of Itself Ensures Future Disasters
- Daniel McAdams: Trump’s NSC Pick McMaster Is a Major Hawk
- Ron Paul on More Troops: Why Trump’s ISIS Strategy Will Fail
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: The Good and the Bad in His First 30 Days
- The Cancer of War: US Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About The Radicalization of Whites?
- Trump Can’t Make America Great Again without Immigrants – Juan Cole
- Left Protests While Trump Junks Obama’s Global Immigration Plan
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Palestine
The misdeeds of Napoleonâ€™s occupation army in Spain were not photographed. Photography had not yet been invented. The valiant fighters against the occupation had to rely on Francisco Goya for the immortal painting of the resistance. The partisans and underground … Continue reading
Western liberals came out in their droves to condemn the slaying of Cecil the Lion in Africa. How many will now come out to condemn the savage slaughter of a Palestinian infant, Ali Saad Dawabsha, by Jewish terrorists in the … Continue reading
Ein el Helwe Palestinian camp, Lebanon. This is one of the questions ricocheting between Palestinians in Syria and Lebanon, posed also by ISIS (Daâ€™ish) operatives, as the hot summer months and plummeting quality of existence raise tensions in the refugee … Continue reading
The mood of our uneasy times is incredibly bellicose, dark, apocalyptic and vengeful. The â€œwar on terrorâ€ is like a virus that infects everything it touches. And it does seem to touch everything, from our popular television shows, to getting … Continue reading
For decades United Statesâ€™ spokespeople, from presidents to members of Congress, have, with a straight face, told the most far-fetched lies about Israel and Palestine. Such things as Israel having a moral army, despite its ongoing genocide of men, women … Continue reading
Swedenâ€™s new Prime Minister, Stefan Lofven, has announced that that nation will be the first of the European Union to grant official recognition to Palestine. To date, 134 of the 193 member states of the United Nations recognize Palestine. This … Continue reading
Dear Jon Voight, We write to you as admirers of your work for many years. We are also professors of modern Middle Eastern studies, specializing on theÂ historyÂ andÂ contemporary realitiesÂ of Israel, Zionism and Palestine, and between the two of us, we have … Continue reading