- Trump's the choice May 5, 2016
- Turkey's PM Ahmet Davutoglu to quit over 'Erdogan rift' May 5, 2016
- Dozens killed in air strike on refugee camp near Idlib May 5, 2016
- Yemen peace talks overshadowed by truce violations May 5, 2016
- Bangladesh's Motiur Rahman Nizami to hang May 5, 2016
- Why are Canadian troops in Iraq wearing Kurdish flag? May 5, 2016
- Iraqis mock politicians' reaction to stained white sofa May 5, 2016
- Palestinian women deal with social stigma of abortion May 5, 2016
- Brazil suspends lower house speaker May 5, 2016
- Arrests made in Pakistan 'honour killing' for elopement May 5, 2016
- Tor Developer Created Malware for FBI To Hack Tor Users
- ‘Secretary of State Ron Paul’ Gives Jennifer Rubin Panic Attacks
- Ron Paul on Mandatory Draft Registration: A Victory For Women?
- Torture: Stopping Terrorism… Or Is It Terrorism?
- The Jig is Up: Just War Theory Can No Longer Be Used as a Cover for State Policies of Mass Homicide
- Happy bin Laden Day! CIA ‘Live Tweets’ bin Laden Killing To Celebrate Fifth Anniversary
- ‘Green Zone’ Breached: Iraq Falling Apart?
- Father Daniel Berrigan’s Legacy of Resistance
- SNOWDEN Movie Trailer: Can Oliver Stone Make Whistleblowing Suspenseful?
- iPhone Ruse: FedGov Now Demands Backdoor To All Devices
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Palestine
While many articles have debunked the myth that Israel is acting out of “self-defense,” very few have attempted to establish why Israel iscontinuing its assault on Palestine through Operation Protective Edge, aside from the supposition that Zionists have a fanatic penchant for … Continue reading
The images from Gaza are searing, a gallery of death and horror. A dishevelled Palestinian man cries out in agony, his blood-soaked little brother dead in his arms. On a filthy hospital bed a boy of perhaps five or six … Continue reading
“They were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Silence, in the face of extreme moral provocation, is not golden; it is cowardice, in this case, for a Jewish person deeply respectful of Judaism for its ethical principles and writings, its “home” to much of modern radicalism and social … Continue reading