- Donald Trump comes to power, in the White House and online January 21, 2017
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh confirms he will step down January 21, 2017
- Women's March on Washington kicks off Down Under January 21, 2017
- Mattis, Kelly sworn in as first Trump cabinet members January 21, 2017
- US: Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp January 20, 2017
- Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president January 20, 2017
- Austrian police arrest 'terror' suspect planning attack January 20, 2017
- Kazakhstan confirms H5 bird flu in wild swans January 20, 2017
- Transcript: Donald Trump inauguration speech in full January 20, 2017
- Trump administration to 'empower' US police forces January 20, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Africa
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Most Muslims have been driven out of the western half of conflict-torn Central African Republic, where thousands of civilians risk of being killed “right before our eyes,” the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees said on Thursday. The bleak … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here we go againâ€”another unstable Muslim-majority country wracked by violence and the excesses of Islamic extremists, and another round of anguishing over what the United States can do to keep the extremists from gaining more ground. We have been through … Continue reading
In testimony before Senate and House committees, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enthusiastically endorsed increased U.S. intervention in Africa. When government officials seem incapable of learning obvious lessons from the recent past, maybe their incentive isÂ notÂ to learn but to keep … Continue reading