- Rohingya need an 'autonomous region', not repatriation February 20, 2018
- North Korea's nuclear weapons: What we know February 20, 2018
- Oxfam apologises to Haiti over sex scandal February 20, 2018
- UN: 'Senseless human suffering' must end in East Ghouta February 20, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates February 20, 2018
- Abbas seeks alternative to US as peace mediator February 20, 2018
- Yesilcam overtakes Hollywood and Bollywood in Somalia February 20, 2018
- Syria: 77 civilians killed in regime bombardment February 19, 2018
- Turkey denies reports Syria will help YPG in Afrin February 19, 2018
- Hopes fading for reunion of Korean families February 19, 2018
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
- 2019 Military Budget: Pentagon Wins, American Taxpayers Lose
- Korea Olympic Charm Offensive – What’s the Threat?
- William J. Astore on A Curious Aspect of Air Power
- Ron Paul asks: Who Is the Aggressor In Syria?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Africa
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Most Muslims have been driven out of the western half of conflict-torn Central African Republic, where thousands of civilians risk of being killed “right before our eyes,” the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees said on Thursday. The bleak … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here we go againâ€”another unstable Muslim-majority country wracked by violence and the excesses of Islamic extremists, and another round of anguishing over what the United States can do to keep the extremists from gaining more ground. We have been through … Continue reading
In testimony before Senate and House committees, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enthusiastically endorsed increased U.S. intervention in Africa. When government officials seem incapable of learning obvious lessons from the recent past, maybe their incentive isÂ notÂ to learn but to keep … Continue reading