- Barr: Mueller found no proof Trump campaign conspired with Russia March 25, 2019
- Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed': Trump March 24, 2019
- Mueller ends Trump-Russia probe: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Is Thailand's election democratic? March 24, 2019
- Mali sacks top army chiefs, dissolves militia after scores killed March 24, 2019
- Venezuela in crisis: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Royal court adviser fired over Khashoggi killing 'not on trial' March 24, 2019
- Viking Sky arrives at Norway port after near disaster March 24, 2019
- Comoros islanders head to the polls in presidential election March 24, 2019
- Thailand elections: Military-backed party takes lead March 24, 2019
- Bring Our Troops Home Kentucky Targets Mitch McConnell With Bloodhound Ad
- ‘Shock & Awe’? 16 Years Later, Who Won the Iraq War?
- Trump Wants Brazil in NATO – To Help Oust Maduro?
- Trump’s Record Spy Budget – What Do We Really Get For $86 Billion?
- The Iran Obsession Keeps Getting Worse
- Trump To Leave 1,000 Troops In Syria? What’s the Strategy?
- Senate Votes To End Yemen War… Will Trump Veto?
- 42 Organizations Urge Support for AUMF Repeal
- The Irrelevancy of Cable News on the Yemen Vote
- Support HR1004: The Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Complete PM Imran Khan Address To The Nation On Pakistan Striking India
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Africa
In 1894, the Ottoman sultan Abdul Hamid II decided to present his empire’s highest civilian order to Muhammad Shitta, a Nigerian Muslim entrepreneur from Lagos. Shitta earned the honor by sponsoring the construction of mosque in Lagos. This was a … Continue reading
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Most Muslims have been driven out of the western half of conflict-torn Central African Republic, where thousands of civilians risk of being killed “right before our eyes,” the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees said on Thursday. The bleak … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here we go againâ€”another unstable Muslim-majority country wracked by violence and the excesses of Islamic extremists, and another round of anguishing over what the United States can do to keep the extremists from gaining more ground. We have been through … Continue reading
In testimony before Senate and House committees, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enthusiastically endorsed increased U.S. intervention in Africa. When government officials seem incapable of learning obvious lessons from the recent past, maybe their incentive isÂ notÂ to learn but to keep … Continue reading
As western oil companies loot some $140 Billion a year of Nigeriaâ€™s black gold two thirds of the countryâ€™s 100 million people live on less than $2 a day. Nigeriaâ€™s â€œofficialâ€ oil production figures show about 3 million barrels a … Continue reading
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.