- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 12, 2017
- Will Erdogan cut ties with Israel over Jerusalem? December 12, 2017
- Alabama votes in high stakes Senate race December 12, 2017
- Qatar: World Cup allegations part of smear campaign December 12, 2017
- Is the EU complicit in refugee abuse in Libya? December 12, 2017
- Macron: World is losing battle against climate change December 12, 2017
- How young women in Delhi are fighting street harassment December 12, 2017
- Liberia elections: Run-off vote set for December 26 December 12, 2017
- Is Jordan paying the price for Jerusalem criticism? December 12, 2017
- Lawmakers seek probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 12, 2017
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Africa
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Most Muslims have been driven out of the western half of conflict-torn Central African Republic, where thousands of civilians risk of being killed “right before our eyes,” the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees said on Thursday. The bleak … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here we go againâ€”another unstable Muslim-majority country wracked by violence and the excesses of Islamic extremists, and another round of anguishing over what the United States can do to keep the extremists from gaining more ground. We have been through … Continue reading
In testimony before Senate and House committees, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enthusiastically endorsed increased U.S. intervention in Africa. When government officials seem incapable of learning obvious lessons from the recent past, maybe their incentive isÂ notÂ to learn but to keep … Continue reading