- Iraq: Deadly Basra protests spread to other cities July 16, 2018
- What will be Russia's World Cup legacy? July 16, 2018
- Putin triumphs over Trump at US-Russia summit July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin summit brings end to frosty US-Russia relations July 16, 2018
- US ready for direct talks with Afghan Taliban July 16, 2018
- Journalist tried for reporting on Rohingya deaths testifies July 16, 2018
- Death toll rises in southern Iraq protests July 16, 2018
- Palestinians demand Israel return bodies of loved ones July 16, 2018
- Iran takes US to ICJ over re-imposed sanctions July 16, 2018
- Cornel West: 'Obama was never the revolutionary Mandela was' July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!
- Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Video
These Pranksters Read Bible Passages to People, Telling Them It Was the Qurâ€™an; They Were Shocked A lot of conservative Christians like to argue, as do atheists, that the Qurâ€™an is full of barbarism and misogyny. Unlike the atheists, though, … Continue reading
In 2004, musician Izzat Majeed founded Sachal Studios to create a space for traditional music in a nation that had rejected its musical roots. Sharia law had decimated Pakistani orchestras in the late 1970s, and yet the Sachal musicians remain … Continue reading