- Samsung blames Galaxy Note 7 fires on faulty batteries January 23, 2017
- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour January 23, 2017
- Yemen army claims control of port city of Mokha January 23, 2017
- Palestinians bring anti-settlements rally to Knesset January 23, 2017
- In the US, we need a Muslim-Jewish alliance ... January 23, 2017
- Trump is likely to inherit Obama's war legacy January 23, 2017
- Syria's war: East Ghouta 'refuses any evacuation deal' January 23, 2017
- Will the American embassy move to Jerusalem? January 23, 2017
- Iraqi Christians return to ISIL's wreckage January 23, 2017
- Syria's warring sides kick off talks in Astana January 23, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Video
Interesting points, albeit somewhat narrow.