- Libyan forces retake Sirte from ISIL December 5, 2016
- Libyan forces claim control of ISIL stronghold of Sirte December 5, 2016
- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour December 5, 2016
- Dozens of Rohingya missing as boat sinks off Bangladesh December 5, 2016
- Rwanda: Sweet Dreams December 5, 2016
- Army advances in Aleppo ahead of UN ceasefire vote December 5, 2016
- Fidel Castro: Contested legacy, competing narratives December 5, 2016
- Mosul residents 'won't leave' despite dire conditions December 5, 2016
- Saudi Design Queens December 5, 2016
- Protesters celebrate as army halts Dakota pipeline work December 5, 2016
- Bush’s Iraq Lies, Uncontested, Will Haunt Us Under Trump
- Senate Extends Idiotic Iran Sanctions by 99-0 Vote!
- Tell the Washington Post: ‘Smearing is not reporting.’
- Ron Paul on the Coming Fall Of Aleppo: Victory For Whom?
- Sen. Rand Paul Shoots Down Trump’s Top Rumored Secretary of State Choices
- Conference Video: The American Conservative ‘Foreign Policy in America’s Interest’
- More Fake News: Who’s On The Washington Post Blacklist?
- A Brief History of the Election OMG PUTIN IS TAKING CONTROL OF THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Washington Post Peddles Tarring of Ron Paul Institute as Russian Propaganda
- A Media Blacklist, Courtesy of WaPo: Now I’m Afraid for Our Democracy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Reality Check: Aung San Suu Kyi’s shameful silence on the Rohingya – UpFront
- A Crisis of White Identity… – Dr. Woolombi Waters
- President Trump: How & Why… – Jonathon Pie
- Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
- Watch: RJ Naved Tries to Stir Tension Between Hindus and Muslims, Gets Schooled
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Video
Interesting points, albeit somewhat narrow.
These Pranksters Read Bible Passages to People, Telling Them It Was the Qurâ€™an; They Were Shocked A lot of conservative Christians like to argue, as do atheists, that the Qurâ€™an is full of barbarism and misogyny. Unlike the atheists, though, … Continue reading