- The protest of Belarus' 'social parasites' March 30, 2017
- Subscribe to our new podcast, Al Jazeera Out Loud March 30, 2017
- The Gambia's missing sons and daughters March 30, 2017
- India's Ladycops March 30, 2017
- Arab Americans lead the charge for US civil liberties March 30, 2017
- Ivanka Trump to become US president adviser March 30, 2017
- Infographic: What is land day? March 30, 2017
- Israel holds anti-BDS summit at United Nations March 30, 2017
- Al Jazeera Investigations Reporters March 30, 2017
- Hong Kong pro-democracy activists appear in court March 30, 2017
- Ron Paul on Escalation Everywhere: Will Trump’s Foreign Policy Succeed?
- Representatives Walter Jones and John Garamendi on Getting Out of Afghanistan
- Dick Cheney Surfaces: Claims Interfering in Elections ‘An Act of War’
- What’s ‘Excessively Objectionable or Crude’ About This Antiwar App?
- Sen. Rand Paul: Politicians Want ‘To Send Your Kids To War With No Debate’
- American Attitudes About Israel/Lobby Programs
- Israel Lobby and American Policy Conference: Post-Event Video
- Cornerstone of Afghan Reconstruction Effort – Roads – Is Near-Total Failure
- Comey Lied? Trump Vindicated? Ron Paul says Nobody’s Safe From PATRIOT Act
- Montenegro Is About To Fall Into Orbit
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Education of Marine Le Pen by ROBERT FISK
- India No.1 on global blasts list with 406 bombings… MORE than Iran, Afghanistan, Syria and Pakistan
- The Coming Decline of US and UK Power by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel’s Terrible Problem: Two States or One? by JOHN CHUCKMAN
- The United States of Permanent War
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.