- Iraqi Kurds count independence referendum votes September 25, 2017
- North Korea tensions: All the latest updates September 25, 2017
- Abdulrahman: Gulf crisis pushing Qatar closer to Iran September 25, 2017
- AfD may shift rightward after Frauke Petry's decision September 25, 2017
- Japan's PM announces snap election amid NK crisis September 25, 2017
- Erdogan warns of armed action over Iraqi Kurdistan vote September 25, 2017
- Pyongyang: All options on the table for leadership September 25, 2017
- Russia blames US policy for Valery Asapov's death September 25, 2017
- Milo Yiannopoulos' security cost UC Berkeley $800,000 September 25, 2017
- Take a knee for justice: Protest white power! September 25, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump vs The NFL – The Right To Protest
- Scott Horton in Los Angeles, Thursday, Sept. 28: US Out of Afghanistan!
- Seymour Hersh Receives Adams Award for Integrity
- The Catalan Coup Chronicles 24 September 2017: The Catalans Keep On Keepin’ On
- Largest Newspaper in Spain Blames Russia and Antiwar.com for Catalonia Pro-Independence News
- Happy Birthday to Jason Ditz, Antiwar.com’s News Editor
- The Only Thing You Need To Know About ‘The Vietnam War’
- The Vietnam War: A Tragic Mistake?
- Presidential Bomb Threats at the UN
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On ‘Puny’ Military Budget
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.