- Powerful earthquake hits Nepal April 25, 2015
- Prominent Pakistani rights activist killed April 25, 2015
- War games: Training journalists for the worst April 25, 2015
- Turks join Armenians in marking 1915 mass killings April 25, 2015
- How the Armenians came to live among Arabs April 25, 2015
- Award-winning Leonard takes Spurs to playoff lead April 25, 2015
- Brathwaite's ton frustrates England in second Test April 25, 2015
- Humanitarian crisis of immense magnitude looms in Yemen April 25, 2015
- Pakistani rights activist Sabeen Mahmud shot dead April 25, 2015
- Hillary the Most Corrupt Secretary of State?
- Stygian Pits and Child Forfeiture
- To Send a Message, Judge Sentences David Petraeus to 75% of One Speaking Fee
- Israel Junkets Pump Disinformation Into Congress
- DOJ Claims Grossly Disparate Treatment Will ‘Promote Respect for the Law’
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Official Leaks: ‘These Senior People Do Whatever They Want’
- Will the US Get Serious Now About Eliminating Its Own Nukes?
- The Boston Marathon Two Years Later – A Policeman’s Delight
- The Neocons: First in War, Last in Peace
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 945 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.