- Trump pulls out of summit with North Korea's Kim Jong-un May 24, 2018
- Will Pakistan flush out armed groups in 'lawless' region? May 24, 2018
- Migrants suffer amid rising anti-immigration sentiment in Italy May 24, 2018
- Cyclone hits Yemeni island Socotra, 19 missing May 24, 2018
- US must reject $1bn arms sales to Bahrain: HRW May 24, 2018
- Saudi authorities release three women's rights activists May 24, 2018
- Moon Jae-in 'perplexed' as Trump cancels summit with Kim May 24, 2018
- Investigators: Russian missile brought down MH17 over Ukraine May 24, 2018
- Hamas under pressure to deliver improvements in Gaza May 24, 2018
- Erdogan sets out AK Party platform for upcoming election May 24, 2018
- Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Kim Summit
- Kathy Kelly on Scourging Yemen
- US Names 18th Afghan War Commander – Are We Turning The Corner Yet?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Congress To Oppose Authorization for War Against Iran
- Pompeo’s Bombastic Iran Threats: A Sign of Weakness?
- Any Resistance Worth Its Name Must Fight Trump’s Militarism
- Ron Paul on Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign
- At the Brink of Nuclear War, Who Will Lead?
- Ukraine Claims ‘Loyal’ Military Dolphins Starved Themselves Rather Than Be Under Russian Control
- EU Breaks With Trump Over Iran: Good ‘Blowback’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.