- Senator Leila de Lima arrested in the Philippines February 24, 2017
- Syria talks hit nag before opening ceremony in Geneva February 24, 2017
- Turkey-backed rebels in 'near full control' of Al Bab February 23, 2017
- Iraqi forces take control of Mosul Airport February 23, 2017
- Mexico voices 'irritation' as top Trump envoys visit February 23, 2017
- After bloodbath, Sufis defy fear with message of unity February 23, 2017
- Can the latest round of talks end the Syrian conflict? February 23, 2017
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally February 23, 2017
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister February 23, 2017
- Ex-IMF boss Rato sentenced to jail for embezzlement February 23, 2017
- Shock Poll: Is Russia Friend Or Foe?
- Ron Paul: End Unlimited Presidential War Power
- CIA Weapons Pause In Syria – Are We Backing Off… Or Escalating?
- Ambassador Nikki Haley Is Completely Clueless
- Ron Paul on McMaster To NSC – More Troops To Middle East?
- The US Military’s Limited Critique of Itself Ensures Future Disasters
- Daniel McAdams: Trump’s NSC Pick McMaster Is a Major Hawk
- Ron Paul on More Troops: Why Trump’s ISIS Strategy Will Fail
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: The Good and the Bad in His First 30 Days
- The Cancer of War: US Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About The Radicalization of Whites?
- Trump Can’t Make America Great Again without Immigrants – Juan Cole
- Left Protests While Trump Junks Obama’s Global Immigration Plan
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.