- French troops begin disarming CAR fighters December 10, 2013
- World unites for Mandela memorial December 10, 2013
- New American Airlines emerges as top carrier December 10, 2013
- Tech companies pressure Obama over NSA December 10, 2013
- Ukraine's president agrees to offer of talks December 10, 2013
- Syrian troops seize strategic town December 10, 2013
- Hagel holds talks with Pakistan leaders December 9, 2013
- Putin closes down Russia's state news agency December 9, 2013
- Somali woman who reported rape sentenced December 9, 2013
- Seymour Hersh on Democracy Now: Obama ‘Cherry-Picked’ Intel for Planned US Airstrikes in Syria
- Discussing Israeli ‘Apartheid’
- How to Avoid Conflict in the Asia-Pacific
- Hardliners in the US and Iran, a Mirror Image
- Boeing Demands Welfare Before Building New Airliner
- Japan Strengthens State Secrecy, Beefs Defense Role to Placate US
- Max Blumenthal Talks Goliath at New America Foundation
- The Hypocrisy on Mandela is Palpable
- ‘There Is A War On Journalism’: Jeremy Scahill on DemocracyNow!
- The ‘Zero Option’ Is The Best Option in Afghanistan
Pakistan Flood Relief – Please Donate
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- America isn’t leaving the Middle East, unfortunately – Seumas Milne – Guardian – 28 Nov.13
- The Iran Deal by BINOY KAMPMARK
- America’s Chemical Weapons: Hypocrisy, Conspiracy and a Forgotten History
- A crime against Israel? – The Assassination of Arafat by URI AVNERY
- The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 863 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.