- 'Ferocious' air strikes pummel Aleppo as ground gained September 24, 2016
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies September 24, 2016
- UK: NHS wants ethnic minorities to donate organs September 24, 2016
- Sri Lanka: Ancient innovations combat water woes September 24, 2016
- Week in pictures: From FARC peace deal to Yemen bombing September 24, 2016
- US: Five killed in mall shooting in Washington state September 24, 2016
- UK: Jeremy Corbyn wins Labour leadership contest September 24, 2016
- Peter Szijjarto: 'Migration became a security threat' September 24, 2016
- China in debt September 24, 2016
- Kashmir: Protests erupt after man killed by army September 24, 2016
- War as a Business Opportunity
- Ron Paul interviews David Stockman on What Trump Should Do
- American Outrage – The Truest Form of American Exceptionalism
- Mission Accomplished? Ron Paul on More US Troops To Iraq
- We’re Winning the War Against ISIS! Maybe? On Social Media?
- Syria Ceasefire In Tatters – Why and What’s Next?
- Peter Van Buren on What Lesson To Take From Snowden Movie?
- US Media Ignores CIA Cover-Up on Torture
- Breaking: US Military Strikes Syrian Forces, Allowing ISIS To Advance
- US Military Strategy: DDT, Bug Zappers, Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.