- Yemen's Houthis give ultimatum to president November 1, 2014
- Boko Haram says schoolgirls 'married off' November 1, 2014
- UN bill urges Myanmar to drop identity plan November 1, 2014
- Army chief takes power in Burkina Faso October 31, 2014
- Peshmerga fighters enter Kobane October 31, 2014
- Liberia opens Ebola treatment centre October 31, 2014
- Virgin Galactic spacecraft in deadly US crash October 31, 2014
- Migrant rescue: All at Sea? October 31, 2014
- Erdogan decries coalition's focus on Kobane October 31, 2014
- Genuine, Handcrafted, Man-Made Government
- Time to Address the Jerusalem Issue
- Amazon-CIA $600 Million Deal Facing Scrutiny: ‘What’s the CIA Doing on Amazon’s Cloud?’
- White House Aims to Replace Website Passwords With Federal Authentication Scheme
- Lawsuit Spotlights US Charities That Fund Israel’s Secret Nuclear Weapons Program
- Marcy Wheeler: Are FBI and NCTC Trying to Pressure Prosecutors to Charge the Second Intercept Source?
- Watch Laura Poitras’s Iraq Documentary for Free Until Nov 24
- Michigan Village’s ISIS Threat ‘Far-Fetched’ But Still the Excuse for Secrecy
- Missed Story: Israeli Settler Kills Palestinian Child in Hit-and-Run
- Ron Paul on An Ill Wind – The Draft and National Service
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Putin Condemns The U.S. for Undermining World Order and Instigating the Rise of ISIS
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence – John Pilger – 23.Oct 14
- The Islamic State and the Jewish State by AHMAD MOUSSA
- Israelis: Send Obama Ebola by BEN NORTON
- Sweden, Palestine and the United States by ROBERT FANTINA
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 928 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.