- El Salvador election too close to call March 10, 2014
- Mexico confirms killing of 'dead' drug lord March 10, 2014
- Polls close in crucial Colombia elections March 10, 2014
- Security lapse probed over missing plane March 10, 2014
- Nuns kidnapped by rebels in Syria freed March 10, 2014
- Scores of African migrants drown off Yemen March 10, 2014
- Videos from Egypt prisons paint bleak picture March 9, 2014
- North Korea poll: Politics or propaganda? March 9, 2014
- UAE journalists in Qatar pressured to quit March 9, 2014
- Conservatives for Palestine
- Kissinger: Leave Ukraine to Ukrainians
- New Columnist: Lucy Steigerwald
- Then and Now: Partisan Responses to Russian Actions Under Bush and Obama
- Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose US Intervention in Ukraine
- Amnesty Intn’l on Israel’s ‘Callous Disregard for Human Life’ and ‘Pattern of War Crimes’
- John Glaser and Scott Horton: Libertarianism Vs. The Empire
- America’s ‘Grand Chessboard’ Breeds Destruction in Ukraine and Beyond
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- This Is Something John Kerry Actually Said
Pakistan Flood Relief – Please Donate
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- U.N. says west of Central African Republic ‘cleansed’ of Muslims – Reuters – 06 Mar.14
- Footprints of the US State Department – Chronology of the Ukrainian Coup by RENEE PARSONS
- Ukraine Through the Fog of the Presstitutes – Paul Craig Roberts
- American Hypocrisy on International Law – Curtis Doebbler
- Crimean Tatars feel pressure from all sides – Al Jazeera
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 878 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.