- Qatari royal's detention in UAE confirmed by his family January 16, 2018
- Pakistan releases pro-Taliban leader Sufi Muhammad January 16, 2018
- Palestinian leaders reconsider recognition of Israel January 16, 2018
- Yemen's Houthis release activist Hisham al-Omeisy January 16, 2018
- Freedom House: Tunisia's democracy downgraded January 16, 2018
- Why are tensions rising in the Red Sea region? January 16, 2018
- Government targets Rappler, website critical of Duterte January 16, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates January 16, 2018
- Turkey bolsters Syria border as US force plan slammed January 15, 2018
- Canada: Attack on girl wearing hijab 'did not happen' January 15, 2018
- Solidarity from Central Cellblock to Guantanamo
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Statement on False Hawaii Missile Alert, and Calls for Accountability and Immediate Action
- Winning the Afghan War – In Hollywood
- 41 Hearts Beating in Guantanamo by Kathy Kelly
- Walking Down the Legislative Path To Overthrowing the Iran Government
- House Approves More FISA Spying… Can The Senate Stop Them?
- Trump To Embassies: Sell American Weapons!
- An Olympic Glimmer on the Horizon: North and South Korea Stepping Down the Escalation Ladder
- The Most Important Country the US Military Has Conquered
- Korea Breakthrough Talks Today: Victory For Sports Diplomacy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.