- Three likely outcomes of Obama's visit to India January 26, 2015
- France: To be or not to be 'Charlie'? January 26, 2015
- Conflict and cold take heavy toll on Mariupol January 26, 2015
- US ready to do more to fight Boko Haram January 26, 2015
- Myriad challenges face Zambia president January 25, 2015
- Iran foreign minister summoned over walk with Kerry January 25, 2015
- Journalist covering prosecutor's death flees Argentina January 25, 2015
- Ennahda to vote against new Tunisian government January 25, 2015
- Did Egypt's army manipulate the revolution? January 25, 2015
- WHO chief admits significant failings in Ebola response January 25, 2015
- UN Envoy Urges More North Korea-Themed Movies
- Kathy Kelly: A Future in Prison
- The Sterling Closing Arguments: Who Is the Hero, Who Is the Storyteller?
- Tom Cruise’s “Jack Reacher” on the Chris Kyle Type
- Leak Trial Shows CIA Zeal To Hide Incompetence
- Lessons That Hollande Failed To Learn From G.W. Bush’s Plunders
- The Death Sentence That Could Inflame Sectarian Tensions Across the Middle East
- Government Tries to Convict Jeffrey Sterling for Retroactively Classified Documents About Rotary Phones
- Inside the Uniform, Under the Hood, Longing for Change
- AP Keeps the Irresponsible Iran Hysteria Going
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Hasan Minhaj, Jessica Williams, and Jason Jones Have a Condemnation-Off
- A James O’Brien masterclass in how to deal with people demanding Muslims apologise for #Charliehebdo
- Three U.S. Lies About Israel and Palestine by ROBERT FANTINA
- Who Should be Blamed for Muslim Terrorism? by ANDRE VLTCHEK
- Charlie Hebdo and the hypocrisy of pencils – Corey Oakley
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 937 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.