- 'Coalition strikes kill over 106 civilians' in Mayadeen May 26, 2017
- 'Foreigners fighting' with ISIL-linked Philippine group May 26, 2017
- At least 15 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban attack May 26, 2017
- Egypt: Gunmen attack vehicles carrying Christians May 26, 2017
- Ramadan 2017: First day of fasting expected May 27 May 26, 2017
- Tunisia opens trial over 2015 Sousse beach killings May 26, 2017
- Corbyn: We have to admit 'war on terror' is not working May 26, 2017
- Heavy rains cause deadly landslides in Sri Lanka May 26, 2017
- Bangladesh: Lady Justice statue removed after protests May 26, 2017
- Who is really responsible for deadly refugee journeys? May 26, 2017
- Ron Paul: Do The Biggest Surveillance States Need More Surveillance Powers?
- NSA Spying On Americans ‘Widespread’ – Let Sec. 702 Expire!
- Antiwar.com’s Angela Keaton on the Importance of Delivering the Bad News
- Hiroshima and the Scar of Moral Injury
- Congressmembers Speak Out for Getting the US Out of Afghanistan
- Ron Paul asks: Was Manchester Blowback?
- William Astore on America’s ‘Beautiful’ Weapons
- Congressional News Conference on Ending Funds for Afghan War: Wednesday 5/24
- Ron Paul on the Manchester Tragedy: Understanding The Big Picture
- Matching Funds Are Here: Let’s Do It!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Real Aim of Trump’s Trip to Saudi Arabia by ROBERT FISK
- Slavery Now: Migrant Labor in the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia by CHRISTIANE SALIBA
- When Israeli Fighter Jets Almost Killed Nehru by VIJAY PRASHAD
- JDL PARTNERS WITH SOLDIERS OF ODIN ON ‘AD HOC’ BASIS
- Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to ‘Minority Report’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.