- Pakistan: Gunmen storm police training centre in Quetta October 24, 2016
- North Carolina churches sending 'Souls to the Polls' October 24, 2016
- ISIL captures Iraq town of Rutba as Mosul battle rages October 24, 2016
- Civilian deaths as Syrian forces hit rebel-held Idlib October 24, 2016
- Can the oil market be controlled? October 24, 2016
- Battle for Mosul: Iraq forces close in on more villages October 24, 2016
- Myanmar army forces hundreds of Rohingya from homes October 24, 2016
- Burundi withdraws permits from prominent rights group October 24, 2016
- Deadly explosion hits Thailand's Pattani province October 24, 2016
- Mapping Africa's natural resources October 24, 2016
- Ron Paul on the Philippine Pivot To China: What Does It Mean?
- The Tragedy in Yemen
- Lucy Steigerwald on Civic Religion and the National Anthem
- Why Is Petraeus an Expert on Mosul?
- Which One Is Less Evil?
- ‘Today Is One of the Heaviest Days of My Life’
- Ron Paul asks: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?
- Announcing The Libertarian Institute!
- An ‘Epidemic of Graft’–Anti-Corruption Efforts in Afghanistan Fail Hard
- Congressman Walter Jones on US Financing of ‘Ghost Soldiers’ in Afghanistan
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.