- Iraq: Deadly Basra protests spread to other cities July 16, 2018
- What will be Russia's World Cup legacy? July 16, 2018
- Putin triumphs over Trump at US-Russia summit July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin summit brings end to frosty US-Russia relations July 16, 2018
- US ready for direct talks with Afghan Taliban July 16, 2018
- Journalist tried for reporting on Rohingya deaths testifies July 16, 2018
- Death toll rises in southern Iraq protests July 16, 2018
- Palestinians demand Israel return bodies of loved ones July 16, 2018
- Iran takes US to ICJ over re-imposed sanctions July 16, 2018
- Cornel West: 'Obama was never the revolutionary Mandela was' July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!
- Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.