- Jewish protesters in anti-Netanyahu rally outside AIPAC March 3, 2015
- Afghan villagers bury their dead after avalanches March 3, 2015
- Syrian army and Kurdish forces fight ISIL on two fronts March 3, 2015
- Civilians killed and police wounded in Cairo bomb blast March 3, 2015
- Netanyahu says Iran deal threatens Israel's security March 3, 2015
- Iraq launches offensive to retake Tikrit from ISIL March 3, 2015
- Kerry complains of 'cherry picking' in Ukraine deal March 3, 2015
- Libyan parliament confirms Haftar as army chief March 2, 2015
- Three questions for Marwan Bishara March 2, 2015
- Are African leaders failing to prove excellence? March 2, 2015
- A Warmonger’s Sense of Shame
- Go Home, Netanyahu
- The Symbiosis of Savagery
- CIA Evidence From Whistleblower Trial Could Tilt Iran Nuclear Talks
- Mike McNulty, Waco Hero, R.I.P.
- Ben Swann on The Origin of ISIS
- Lawsuit: Israel Should Pay for Weapons-Grade Uranium Smuggling Site Cleanup
- Steve Chapman on Jeb Bush’s Bromides
- War is the Birth of the State
- Laugh All You Want, but Marie Harf is Basically Right About Jobs and Jihadis
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Opinion: Why Muslim lives don’t matter
- The Problem of Israel in the Modern World by MICHAEL WELTON
- Hasan Minhaj, Jessica Williams, and Jason Jones Have a Condemnation-Off
- A James O’Brien masterclass in how to deal with people demanding Muslims apologise for #Charliehebdo
- Three U.S. Lies About Israel and Palestine by ROBERT FANTINA
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 939 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.