- Syria's war: 50 killed in ISIL attack in Qamishli July 27, 2016
- Wiranto named Indonesia's top security minister July 27, 2016
- Farah: Scarred by Gaza's War July 27, 2016
- Democratic Party video touts Clinton role in Gaza truce July 27, 2016
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency July 27, 2016
- Bonded Slaves July 27, 2016
- The affliction destroying Afghan women's lives July 27, 2016
- A diver's pain: Living with the ghost of Sewol tragedy July 27, 2016
- Japan police search home of stabbing-spree suspect July 27, 2016
- Coups work only for autocracies, not democracies July 27, 2016
- Did Russian Intelligence Hack the DNC Servers?
- Ron Paul Asks: Can Bombs Win War on ISIS?
- Like the F-35, US Latest and Most Expensive Aircraft Carrier Doesn’t Work
- Defeating Islamic Terrorism. Here’s How…
- Syrians Use ‘Pokemon Go’ To Depict Their Plight
- Milestone: We’ve Just Dropped Our 50,000th Bomb on ‘ISIS’
- Ron Paul on The 28 Pages – Finally Revealed
- Cleveland Police to RNC Protesters: Don’t Hide Your Faces (Facial Recognition)
- FBI, Police ‘Visited’ Activists’ Homes Ahead of the Republican National Convention
- Ron Paul on the Turkey Coup – Is It Over?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- Russia’s War Against Crimean Tatars
- Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam
- Islamophobe On Tumblr Gets Completely Owned
- US-led coalition air strikes in Syria ‘kill 77 civilians mistaken for Isis fighters’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.