- Russian jet navigator: 'No warnings at all' from Turkey November 26, 2015
- Palestinian shot dead in West Bank clashes November 26, 2015
- Analysis: What does US Intel really know about ISIL? November 26, 2015
- Germany to send 650 troops to Mali after hotel attack November 26, 2015
- Imprisoned Chinese journalist's jail time reduced November 26, 2015
- Is it still safe to fly? November 26, 2015
- The case of Sierra Leone's missing ambulances November 26, 2015
- Koreas hold rare meeting to kick-start peace talks November 26, 2015
- Chicago protests over police shooting of black teen November 26, 2015
- Man convicted of killing wife, posting Facebook photo November 26, 2015
- Ron Paul Asks: Who Is Protecting ISIS And Why?
- Roberts and Roberts Black Friday On Line Sale for Antiwar.com
- Erdogan’s Desperate Move To Save His Terrorist Pals
- Jim Lobe Wins Arthur Ross Media Award
- Turks Hit Russian Fighter – Ron Paul Asks ‘What’s Next?’
- New Jersey 9/11 Celebrants Were Israelis
- A NATO Country Just Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention
- The Morality of Conscientious Objection: Ron Paul Interviews Justin Pavoni
- New York Times Finally Covers 2012 Defense Intelligence Agency ISIS Memo
- Academic’s Research Shows NY Times, WAPO Don’t Do Follow-up Reporting to See if Civilians Killed in U.S. Drone Strikes
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 971 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.