- Temperatures soar in Western Europe August 24, 2016
- Turkish tanks enter Syria to clear ISIL from Jarablus August 24, 2016
- Powerful earthquake strikes central Italy August 24, 2016
- South African Caster Semenya's extraordinary story August 24, 2016
- Earthquake hits near Umbria in central Italy August 24, 2016
- Fallujah fallout: More than 700 Sunni men 'missing' August 24, 2016
- Khalid Qasim: My hunger strike in Guantanamo August 24, 2016
- Blasts hit southern Thailand's Pattani, killing one August 24, 2016
- Joe Biden's visit to Turkey and solving pressing issues August 24, 2016
- Syria war: Money transfer 'a matter of life or death' August 24, 2016
- Did Washington Just Declare a ‘No Fly’ Zone in Syria?
- Celtic F.C. Fans Pledge to ‘Match the Fine for Palestine’
- Ron Paul on the US Policy Shift In Syria; Pentagon’s Lost Trillions
- A Eulogy for John J. McLaughlin by Pat Buchanan
- Russia Teams Up With Iran To Continue To Bomb Syria
- US Warns Syrian Military… Against Operating Inside Syria!
- Ron Paul: US Intervention Contributes to Risk of Ukraine Fighting Expansion
- Clinton Foundation Will Stop Accepting Foreign Donations If Hillary Is Elected
- Ron Paul: Bin Laden Speaks… Should We Listen?
- Dems: Future Leaks Might Be ‘Russian Lies’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.