- Polls close in Tunisia's first free election November 23, 2014
- Suicide blast kills dozens in Afghanistan November 23, 2014
- Iran: Nuclear deal impossible before deadline November 23, 2014
- Israeli cabinet backs 'Jewish state' measure November 23, 2014
- Israeli army shooting blamed for Gaza death November 23, 2014
- Pacquiao retains welterweight title November 23, 2014
- No justice years after Philippines massacre November 23, 2014
- Putin dismisses risk of Iron Curtain comeback November 23, 2014
- Al-Shabab massacres 28 Kenyan bus passengers November 23, 2014
- Daydream Believers: James Risen’s Pay Any Price
- Bitcoin Can Help Curb the War Machine
- How Many ISIS Fighters Are There?
- Amid Growing US War Failures, Officials Mock ISIS ‘Midgets’
- Redefining ‘Imminent’
- Ron Paul on Boots on the Ground
- It Was Staged! Video of Syrian Boy Saving Girl Under Fire Was Shot in Malta
- When Thatcher Got Testy With Reagan — Over Grenada
- Justin Raimondo Talks to Rare About Rand Paul
- Conscription, History, and Why It Matters
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Putin Condemns The U.S. for Undermining World Order and Instigating the Rise of ISIS
- The British-American coup that ended Australian independence – John Pilger – 23.Oct 14
- The Islamic State and the Jewish State by AHMAD MOUSSA
- Israelis: Send Obama Ebola by BEN NORTON
- Sweden, Palestine and the United States by ROBERT FANTINA
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 928 Posts
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.