- Syrian 'civilians killed' in ISIL attack in Deir Az Zor November 17, 2017
- What's behind Cambodia's crackdown on the opposition? November 17, 2017
- Zimbabwe: What's happening? November 17, 2017
- Mass Harare rally planned as pressure mounts on Mugabe November 17, 2017
- Sudan's RSF unit accused of abuses against migrants November 17, 2017
- Keystone pipeline spills 5,000 barrels of oil in US November 17, 2017
- NATO apologises to Turkey for war games blunders November 17, 2017
- Argentina: No contact with submarine with 40 crew November 17, 2017
- 'War crimes' in fight over Philippines' Marawi: Amnesty November 17, 2017
- The world's saints and sinners, according to Canada November 17, 2017
- Peter Van Buren: Soldier Boy, for Veteran’s Day
- The Real Cost Of War: Three Times More Than The Government Admits
- Dennis Kucinich Discusses the ‘Permanent Government’ Behind US Foreign Intervention
- National Defense versus Global (In)Security
- Rep. John Duncan: There Is Nothing Patriotic or Conservative About Our Bloated Defense Budget
- War on ISIS – Whose Side Are We Really On?
- Thank You, Ed Herman
- Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism… Should Neocons Be Worried?
- Ron Paul asks: Is Trump Getting a Bad Rap On His Asia Trip?
- Saudi Escalation: Lebanon and Yemen in the Crosshairs
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel Lobby is Slowly Being Dragged Into the Light by JONATHAN COOK
- Yemen’s Children Are Being Shelled While the World Sits Back By Kristine Beckerle
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.