- Real Madrid: Ronaldo fit for Champions League final May 28, 2016
- Monaco Grand Prix: Tough battle set for pole position May 28, 2016
- The US election is about the past May 28, 2016
- Italy plans a cemetery for refugees drowned at sea May 28, 2016
- Decoding your Facebook newsfeed May 28, 2016
- Inside Israel's Mossad: Efraim Halevy on UpFront May 28, 2016
- Maite Nkoana-Mashabane: ANC at a crossroads May 28, 2016
- Fallujah: 50,000 Iraqis trapped by assault on ISIL May 28, 2016
- Hologram for a King might trigger US soul-searching May 28, 2016
- Syria: '100,000 trapped' near Turkey as ISIL advances May 28, 2016
- Al-Qaeda Linked Leader Visits US – To Lobby US Government!
- The New State Department Report on Hillary’s Email, and Why it Matters
- Obama’s Hiroshima Speech Was Lovely, Frustrating, and Infuriating
- Syrian Islamists Fight for Practical Reasons, Not Ideological Ones
- James Bovard on the Cost of the War on Terror
- Andrew Bacevich Talk: ‘Has U.S. Foreign Policy Since the End of the Cold War Made America Safer?’
- Court Decision Grants Shocking New Government Powers
- Hammering for Peace
- Obama in Hanoi: Vietnam Arms Embargo To Be Fully Lifted
- Audio: David Henderson’s Speech ‘An Economist’s Case for a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- ‘No Muslims allowed’: how nationalism is rising in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Myanmar
- The Unraveling of Zionism? by LAWRENCE DAVIDSON
- A Panama Papers Hoax Claims The Saudi King Funded Benjamin Netanyahu’s Election Campaign
- A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!
- Panama Papers: Saudi Arabia King Sponsored Netanyahu’s Campaign
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in £2 to £3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day.