- UAE-backed forces accused of arbitrary arrests, torture in Yemen March 24, 2018
- Hyenas, wolves and disease 'welcome' Yemenis fleeing war March 24, 2018
- Palestinian singer Rim Banna dies at 51 after battle with cancer March 24, 2018
- America's Guns: Arming Mexico's Cartels March 24, 2018
- March for Our Lives: Students plan mass rally for gun control March 24, 2018
- Croatia's anti-fascist football club battles far right March 24, 2018
- French 'hero' policeman who took place of hostage dies March 24, 2018
- What happened to Ukraine's border wall against Russia? March 24, 2018
- On torture, war crimes and Trump's pick for CIA director March 23, 2018
- Protests erupt in Barcelona after Catalan leaders jailed March 23, 2018
- Ron Paul on Bolton To the White House – Pre-Emptive War on the Way?
- If John Bolton Is Right, Pearl Harbor Was Perfectly Legal
- Why Jane Fonda Was Right When She Sat on That Gun
- The U.S. War in Afghanistan is Unwinnable
- They Lied Us Into War, All of Them
- The Zionist Tango – Step Left, Step Right: Gideon Levy
- Why Are We Still in Syria?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on East Ghouta: Obama’s Last Stand In Syria?
- Sen. Dick Durbin Calls On Congress To Halt Unauthorized US Military Involvement in Yemen
- Ron Paul on the Unhappy Anniversary: Iraq War at 15
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.