- Billy Graham dies, "there was nobody like him" February 22, 2018
- Basque group ETA to end their 'role' in Spain soon February 22, 2018
- Winter Olympics: Al Jazeera speaks to special N Korean volunteer February 22, 2018
- Is the tide turning on oppressive leaders? February 22, 2018
- Syrian civil war map: Who controls what? February 22, 2018
- Africa's 'lion economies' growth exceeds forecasts February 22, 2018
- What is Venezuela's new petro cryptocurrency? February 22, 2018
- World leaders abandoning human rights: Amnesty February 22, 2018
- The day the mountain fell: Sierra Leone's mudslide February 22, 2018
- Haley: UN must end 'barbaric' attacks in Eastern Ghouta February 22, 2018
- Maybe All Threats of Mass Destruction Are ‘Mentally Deranged’
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Speeches
“We had forgotten that the right to free speech is not absolute. Without a sense of responsibility, of community, and of judgement, free speech can become divisive and destructive. And itâ€™s not good enough for people in authority to say somebody shouting racist obscenities and wrapped in the Australian flag to say he has a right to do that. Nobody has a right to do that.”
“A civilised society is be judged by its adherence to the rule of law, to due process and the ease with which all people would have access to the law. And nobody knows that better than all of you who are here tonight.
It is judged by the way it treats minority groups. Australia would today – not would, today is – judged badly. Today for a variety of reasons, but not least because the government has sought to set Muslims aside, discrimination and defamation against Muslims has been rising dramatically. Too many have taken the easy path and accepted the governments contentions that Muslims arenâ€™t like us and therefore it doesnâ€™t matter if discrimination occurs and if access to the law does not apply. We have forgotten that discrimination once it starts, spreads. It cannot be contained. This situation is already leading to increased discrimination against Jews. It will spread from minority to minority.” Continue reading
I want to tell you, that after 500 years of be looked down upon, at times considered to be savages, animals, in some regions condemned to extermination, thanks to this consciousness and this uprising and to the struggle for the rights of the peoples, we got here to repair the historic damage, to repair 500 years of damage. Continue reading
“…The devil is right at home. The devil, the devil himself, is right in the house….” Continue reading
“….The question needs to be asked: if the Governments of the United States or the United Kingdom, who are permanent members of the Security Council, commit aggression, occupation, and violation of international law, which of the organs of the UN can take them to account? Can a Council in which they are privileged members address their violations? Has this ever happened? In fact, we have repeatedly seen the reverse. If they have differences with a nation or state, they drag it to the Security Council and, as claimants, arrogate to themselves simultaneously the roles of prosecutor, judge and executioner. Is this a just order? Can there be a more vivid case of discrimination and clearer evidence of injustice?….” Continue reading