- 'Gaziantep is as safe as Germany and the US' September 25, 2016
- The refugee crisis beyond Europe September 25, 2016
- Jordan: Nahed Hattar shot dead ahead of cartoon trial September 25, 2016
- India to ratify climate accord on Gandhi's birthday September 25, 2016
- Clinton or Trump: US families divided over election September 25, 2016
- Ecstasy drug therapy September 25, 2016
- Floods hit the American Midwest September 25, 2016
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria September 25, 2016
- Charlotte police release video of Keith Scott shooting September 25, 2016
- Kenya: Telling the story of Turkana, one film at a time September 25, 2016
- War as a Business Opportunity
- Ron Paul interviews David Stockman on What Trump Should Do
- American Outrage – The Truest Form of American Exceptionalism
- Mission Accomplished? Ron Paul on More US Troops To Iraq
- We’re Winning the War Against ISIS! Maybe? On Social Media?
- Syria Ceasefire In Tatters – Why and What’s Next?
- Peter Van Buren on What Lesson To Take From Snowden Movie?
- US Media Ignores CIA Cover-Up on Torture
- Breaking: US Military Strikes Syrian Forces, Allowing ISIS To Advance
- US Military Strategy: DDT, Bug Zappers, Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Speeches
“We had forgotten that the right to free speech is not absolute. Without a sense of responsibility, of community, and of judgement, free speech can become divisive and destructive. And itâ€™s not good enough for people in authority to say somebody shouting racist obscenities and wrapped in the Australian flag to say he has a right to do that. Nobody has a right to do that.”
“A civilised society is be judged by its adherence to the rule of law, to due process and the ease with which all people would have access to the law. And nobody knows that better than all of you who are here tonight.
It is judged by the way it treats minority groups. Australia would today – not would, today is – judged badly. Today for a variety of reasons, but not least because the government has sought to set Muslims aside, discrimination and defamation against Muslims has been rising dramatically. Too many have taken the easy path and accepted the governments contentions that Muslims arenâ€™t like us and therefore it doesnâ€™t matter if discrimination occurs and if access to the law does not apply. We have forgotten that discrimination once it starts, spreads. It cannot be contained. This situation is already leading to increased discrimination against Jews. It will spread from minority to minority.” Continue reading
I want to tell you, that after 500 years of be looked down upon, at times considered to be savages, animals, in some regions condemned to extermination, thanks to this consciousness and this uprising and to the struggle for the rights of the peoples, we got here to repair the historic damage, to repair 500 years of damage. Continue reading
“…The devil is right at home. The devil, the devil himself, is right in the house….” Continue reading
“….The question needs to be asked: if the Governments of the United States or the United Kingdom, who are permanent members of the Security Council, commit aggression, occupation, and violation of international law, which of the organs of the UN can take them to account? Can a Council in which they are privileged members address their violations? Has this ever happened? In fact, we have repeatedly seen the reverse. If they have differences with a nation or state, they drag it to the Security Council and, as claimants, arrogate to themselves simultaneously the roles of prosecutor, judge and executioner. Is this a just order? Can there be a more vivid case of discrimination and clearer evidence of injustice?….” Continue reading