- Ethiopia: The new China? July 15, 2018
- Trump, Putin set to meet in shadow of US election hack charges July 15, 2018
- What should we expect from the Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki? July 15, 2018
- Fans in Paris, Zagreb revel in thrilling World Cup final July 15, 2018
- Pakistan: Death toll rises to 149 in Mastung attack July 15, 2018
- 'Like twins': Gaza mourns teenage boys killed in Israeli air raid July 15, 2018
- Protests erupt in Chicago after black man fatally shot by police July 15, 2018
- UN: All-out war narrowly avoided after Israel-Hamas ceasefire July 15, 2018
- France beat Croatia to win World Cup 2018 July 15, 2018
- Donald Trump calls European Union a 'foe' July 15, 2018
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
- Tribute to Robert Parry, Investigative Journalist and Patriot
- PC Media Projects Their Racial Bigotry Onto Ron Paul
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Speeches
Yet now we western journalists are actually using – about Afghanistan – the phrase ‘hearts and minds’ in our reports as if it is a new dictionary definition rather than a symbol of defeat for the second time in four decades, in some cases used by the very same soldiers who peddled this nonsense – at a younger age – in Vietnam. Continue reading
This is the speech in which a number of member states boycotted. See
You be the judge…. Continue reading
This is the full text of the speech Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad gave at the Durban Review Conference, a UN conference on racism, in Geneva, Switzerland, on Tuesday, 20th April 2009.
Protesters interrupted the conference before Mr Ahmadinejad could start his speech. He refers to the incident in his opening sentence.
Racism is deeply-rooted in the United States where the mind of millions of people can hardly reconcile with the notion that a black man, with his wife and children could live in the White House, which is precisely called White. Continue reading
The following is a copy of Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s speech to the United Nations General Assembly early Wednesday 24/09/08 , as translated by the Presidency of the Islamic Republic of Iran News Service: Continue reading
Some big powers do not want to see the progress of other societies and nations. They turn to thousands of reasons, make allegations, place economic sanctions to prevent other nations from developing and advancing, all resulting from their distance from human values and the teachings of the divine prophets.
Regretfully, they have not been trained to serve mankind.