- Kavanaugh, Ford to be called to testify at US Senate hearing September 19, 2018
- China hits back at latest US tariffs with measures on $60bn September 18, 2018
- Nepal gets access to China ports, analysts say it's a 'huge deal' September 18, 2018
- Argentina ex-President Kirchner hit with more corruption charges September 18, 2018
- Putin seeks to defuse Israel crisis after downing of Russian jet September 18, 2018
- Is a Brexit deal possible? September 18, 2018
- Togo announces referendum, legislative election dates September 18, 2018
- Greece to ease overcrowding in Lesbos refugee camp September 18, 2018
- Amnesty: Violence in Cameroon's anglophone regions escalates September 18, 2018
- Camp David created Oslo, which killed the Palestinian struggle September 18, 2018
- Russian Plane Shot Down Near Syria – Who’s At Fault?
- One Child Dies Every 10 Minutes in Yemen and No One Cares
- The Starvation of Yemen and the Attack on Hodeidah
- William J. Astore: War Is a Racket
- Lawrence Wilkerson on the Neocons Plan: War in Syria, Then Iran
- ‘President Trump’s New Pax Americana’ – Col. Douglas Macgregor at Ron Paul Institute Media & War Conference
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Trump Administration’s Protection of al-Qaeda in Syria
- Pompeo Green-Lights More Saudi Slaughter in Yemen
- This is What Happened When Tulsi Gabbard Tried to Stop Congress From Authorizing War With Iran
- Ron Paul asks Why Do the Palestinians Get Ripped Off?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Speeches
Yet now we western journalists are actually using – about Afghanistan – the phrase ‘hearts and minds’ in our reports as if it is a new dictionary definition rather than a symbol of defeat for the second time in four decades, in some cases used by the very same soldiers who peddled this nonsense – at a younger age – in Vietnam. Continue reading
This is the speech in which a number of member states boycotted. See
You be the judge…. Continue reading
This is the full text of the speech Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad gave at the Durban Review Conference, a UN conference on racism, in Geneva, Switzerland, on Tuesday, 20th April 2009.
Protesters interrupted the conference before Mr Ahmadinejad could start his speech. He refers to the incident in his opening sentence.
Racism is deeply-rooted in the United States where the mind of millions of people can hardly reconcile with the notion that a black man, with his wife and children could live in the White House, which is precisely called White. Continue reading
The following is a copy of Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s speech to the United Nations General Assembly early Wednesday 24/09/08 , as translated by the Presidency of the Islamic Republic of Iran News Service: Continue reading
Some big powers do not want to see the progress of other societies and nations. They turn to thousands of reasons, make allegations, place economic sanctions to prevent other nations from developing and advancing, all resulting from their distance from human values and the teachings of the divine prophets.
Regretfully, they have not been trained to serve mankind.
“We had forgotten that the right to free speech is not absolute. Without a sense of responsibility, of community, and of judgement, free speech can become divisive and destructive. And itâ€™s not good enough for people in authority to say somebody shouting racist obscenities and wrapped in the Australian flag to say he has a right to do that. Nobody has a right to do that.”
“A civilised society is be judged by its adherence to the rule of law, to due process and the ease with which all people would have access to the law. And nobody knows that better than all of you who are here tonight.
It is judged by the way it treats minority groups. Australia would today – not would, today is – judged badly. Today for a variety of reasons, but not least because the government has sought to set Muslims aside, discrimination and defamation against Muslims has been rising dramatically. Too many have taken the easy path and accepted the governments contentions that Muslims arenâ€™t like us and therefore it doesnâ€™t matter if discrimination occurs and if access to the law does not apply. We have forgotten that discrimination once it starts, spreads. It cannot be contained. This situation is already leading to increased discrimination against Jews. It will spread from minority to minority.” Continue reading
I want to tell you, that after 500 years of be looked down upon, at times considered to be savages, animals, in some regions condemned to extermination, thanks to this consciousness and this uprising and to the struggle for the rights of the peoples, we got here to repair the historic damage, to repair 500 years of damage. Continue reading
“…The devil is right at home. The devil, the devil himself, is right in the house….” Continue reading