- Man arrested after car crashes into UK parliament barrier August 14, 2018
- Cuba proposes biggest constitutional reform in decades August 14, 2018
- Turkey crisis: Erdogan vows to boycott US electronics August 14, 2018
- Australian archbishop avoids prison after concealing child abuse August 14, 2018
- Egypt: Five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Philippines: Tens of thousands displaced in deadly floods August 14, 2018
- Egypt marks five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Trump calls ex-White House aide 'wacky' and a 'lowlife' August 14, 2018
- Argentina ex-leader Kirchner appears in court over corruption August 14, 2018
- FBI agent fired over 'anti-Trump texts' August 14, 2018
- Peter Van Buren on Tucker Carlson About His Lifetime Ban by Twitter
- Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?
- The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen
- Bear Witness to American War Crimes
- The Pathetic US Response to the Latest Saudi Massacre
- Pompeo Slaps On Major Russia Sanctions… Over Unproven UK Poisoning!
- Peter Van Buren on Consortium News Radio Talks Whistleblowing and His Lifetime Twitter Ban
- Israeli Peace Activist Uri Avnery Hospitalized in Critical Condition
- What if a #MAGA Guy Ate Twitter’s Face?
- Senate Moves To Seize The Internet – Do We Need More Government Censorship?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Pakistan
Pakistan thrives on disorder and adversity, pursuing Nassim Taleb’s notion of antifragility. In India, Pakistan is bemoaned as a failed terrorist state. In Washington D.C., Pakistan is smeared as a duplicitous state, a posturing friend in the guise of a … Continue reading
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
KARACHI: Celebrated humanitarian and Edhi Foundation Chairman Abdul Sattar Edhi passed away at the age of 88 in Karachi on Friday night. Edhi’s funeral prayers will be offered on Saturday after Zuhr prayers at the National Stadium, after which he … Continue reading
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
If you are a conscientious Pakistani, or if you don’t live under a rock, it is hard to ever forget or ignore the kind of infuriating discrimination and shameful persecution that members of the Ahmadiyya community suffer in our country. … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
KARACHI, Pakistan â€” WHEN I go to buy my drinking water, I donâ€™t ask for water. I ask for NestlÃ©. Then I drive home with five 20-liter plastic bottles and make sure that we make every cup of tea, and … Continue reading