- Out-of-work women make comeback in UK's corporate culture October 17, 2017
- SDF captures Syria's Raqqa city from ISIL October 17, 2017
- The life and death of Salman Rushdie, gentleman author October 17, 2017
- ISIL capitalises on Peshmerga retreat in northern Iraq October 17, 2017
- Critic of Rwanda's president asks for freedom in court October 17, 2017
- European dream becomes nightmare mirage for Bangladeshi October 17, 2017
- Who is Sebastian Kurz, Europe's youngest leader? October 17, 2017
- Mogadishu massacre: A gravedigger's worst nightmare October 17, 2017
- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 17, 2017
- Duterte: Marawi 'liberated' from ISIL-linked fighters October 17, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Pakistan
Pakistan thrives on disorder and adversity, pursuing Nassim Taleb’s notion of antifragility. In India, Pakistan is bemoaned as a failed terrorist state. In Washington D.C., Pakistan is smeared as a duplicitous state, a posturing friend in the guise of a … Continue reading
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
KARACHI: Celebrated humanitarian and Edhi Foundation Chairman Abdul Sattar Edhi passed away at the age of 88 in Karachi on Friday night. Edhi’s funeral prayers will be offered on Saturday after Zuhr prayers at the National Stadium, after which he … Continue reading
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
If you are a conscientious Pakistani, or if you don’t live under a rock, it is hard to ever forget or ignore the kind of infuriating discrimination and shameful persecution that members of the Ahmadiyya community suffer in our country. … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
KARACHI, Pakistan â€” WHEN I go to buy my drinking water, I donâ€™t ask for water. I ask for NestlÃ©. Then I drive home with five 20-liter plastic bottles and make sure that we make every cup of tea, and … Continue reading