- Dalit vs Thakur: Who is behind the simmering conflict? May 27, 2017
- Inquiry sought into ISIL escape under Khalifa Haftar May 27, 2017
- UN envoy blasts electricity cuts in Gaza May 27, 2017
- Egypt launches strikes in Libya after Minya attack May 26, 2017
- Ramadan: Saudi, 30 countries declare Saturday first day May 26, 2017
- Sri Lanka: Buddhist leader stokes anti-Muslim tension May 26, 2017
- What's behind the latest crisis in the Philippines? May 26, 2017
- Rival factions clash in Libya's Tripoli May 26, 2017
- Recent attacks on Egypt's Christians May 26, 2017
- Tense discussions dominate G7 summit in Italy May 26, 2017
- Veterans On the March: Memorial Day in D.C.
- Ron Paul: Do The Biggest Surveillance States Need More Surveillance Powers?
- NSA Spying On Americans ‘Widespread’ – Let Sec. 702 Expire!
- Antiwar.com’s Angela Keaton on the Importance of Delivering the Bad News
- Hiroshima and the Scar of Moral Injury
- Congressmembers Speak Out for Getting the US Out of Afghanistan
- Ron Paul asks: Was Manchester Blowback?
- William Astore on America’s ‘Beautiful’ Weapons
- Congressional News Conference on Ending Funds for Afghan War: Wednesday 5/24
- Ron Paul on the Manchester Tragedy: Understanding The Big Picture
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Real Aim of Trump’s Trip to Saudi Arabia by ROBERT FISK
- Slavery Now: Migrant Labor in the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia by CHRISTIANE SALIBA
- When Israeli Fighter Jets Almost Killed Nehru by VIJAY PRASHAD
- JDL PARTNERS WITH SOLDIERS OF ODIN ON ‘AD HOC’ BASIS
- Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to ‘Minority Report’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sport
The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation from Karachi United on Vimeo.
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Can Pakistan’s cricketers play for both God and Country or do they have to chose, or is niether God or their country important? Ali Khan examines the current troubles of Pakistan cricket. Continue reading
Pakistan’s star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar to be sent home from Champions Trophy after drug test.
But then again who gives a $%^*&? Continue reading
NrMq1-vrS0s And while the world talks about sanctions against North Korea (we can’t invade because unlike Iraq they actually have WMDs) we’ll have finished our chicken. After we eat chicken we’ll bowl reverse swing. Its what we do.