- Abadi: Operation launched to retake Hawija from ISIL September 21, 2017
- Hurricane Maria strikes US territory of Puerto Rico September 21, 2017
- Iran's Hassan Rouhani hits back at Trump in UNGA speech September 21, 2017
- Mexico quake rescuers race to free girl, other victims September 21, 2017
- Why Fatah and Hamas won't reconcile September 21, 2017
- North Korea shrugs off Trump threat as a 'dog's bark' September 21, 2017
- Trump urges 'strong and swift' UN action for Rohingya September 21, 2017
- Failing grade for companies dealing in palm oil: report September 21, 2017
- US funding cuts and the impact on Syrian refugee women September 20, 2017
- Raqqa faces deadly 'barrage' from US-led coalition September 20, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump’s UN Speech: A Neocon Dream?
- Breaking: Forced Takeover of Catalan Government Institutions by Spanish Police Ahead of Oct. 1 Vote
- President Trump To Unleash the CIA Drones
- Scandal: The Pentagon’s $2 Billion Underground Syria Weapons Pipeline
- The Neocon Case Against The Iran Nuclear Deal – Ron Paul Says It’s One Big Lie!
- ‘Top German Politicians Want US Nuclear Weapons Out’ – Did Anti-Nuclear Actions Propel Issue Into National Elections?
- Ron Paul on Sen. Rand Paul Forcing Vote On 16-Year Undeclared War
- Antiwar Organizations Urge Congress to Protect Iran Nuclear Deal, Prevent Backslide to War Under Trump
- Rep. Walter Jones Asks Speaker Ryan To Allow a Debate on Getting Out of Afghanistan
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sport
The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation from Karachi United on Vimeo.
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Can Pakistan’s cricketers play for both God and Country or do they have to chose, or is niether God or their country important? Ali Khan examines the current troubles of Pakistan cricket. Continue reading
Pakistan’s star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar to be sent home from Champions Trophy after drug test.
But then again who gives a $%^*&? Continue reading
NrMq1-vrS0s And while the world talks about sanctions against North Korea (we can’t invade because unlike Iraq they actually have WMDs) we’ll have finished our chicken. After we eat chicken we’ll bowl reverse swing. Its what we do.