- 'I was forced to leave': Central American caravan enters Mexico January 18, 2019
- US gov't shutdown: How long? Who is affected? Why did it begin? January 18, 2019
- US confirms jailed Iranian TV anchor not charged with crime January 18, 2019
- US political row deepens as government shutdown enters 28th day January 18, 2019
- Trump, Kim to hold 2nd summit near end of February: White House January 18, 2019
- Zimbabwe imposes total 'internet shutdown' amid crackdown January 18, 2019
- Detained ex-Interpol chief's wife seeks asylum in France January 18, 2019
- Lebanon urges Arab League to readmit Syria January 18, 2019
- Congress to probe report that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie January 18, 2019
- Colombia's ELN to blame for bomb attack that killed 21: Officials January 18, 2019
- What a Coincidence! After Syria Attack Will We Have To Stay?
- Congress Can End US Involvement in the War on Yemen
- Ron Paul on the Obama/New York Times Plot To Overthrow Trump
- Pompeo At It Again: Calls for Venezuela Coup
- Bolton’s Eagerness to Attack Iran
- Business as Usual: More Weapons to the Saudis
- Israel Uses Commercial Airliners As Cover For Bombing
- Bolton: Trump’s Wrong – We’re Not Leaving Syria!
- Bolton Won’t Give Up on Illegal War in Syria
- Elizabeth Warren Supports Trump’s Syria Withdrawal
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sport
The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation from Karachi United on Vimeo.
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Can Pakistan’s cricketers play for both God and Country or do they have to chose, or is niether God or their country important? Ali Khan examines the current troubles of Pakistan cricket. Continue reading
Pakistan’s star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar to be sent home from Champions Trophy after drug test.
But then again who gives a $%^*&? Continue reading
NrMq1-vrS0s And while the world talks about sanctions against North Korea (we can’t invade because unlike Iraq they actually have WMDs) we’ll have finished our chicken. After we eat chicken we’ll bowl reverse swing. Its what we do.