- Barr: Mueller found no proof Trump campaign conspired with Russia March 25, 2019
- Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed': Trump March 24, 2019
- Mueller ends Trump-Russia probe: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Is Thailand's election democratic? March 24, 2019
- Mali sacks top army chiefs, dissolves militia after scores killed March 24, 2019
- Venezuela in crisis: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Royal court adviser fired over Khashoggi killing 'not on trial' March 24, 2019
- Viking Sky arrives at Norway port after near disaster March 24, 2019
- Comoros islanders head to the polls in presidential election March 24, 2019
- Thailand elections: Military-backed party takes lead March 24, 2019
- Bring Our Troops Home Kentucky Targets Mitch McConnell With Bloodhound Ad
- ‘Shock & Awe’? 16 Years Later, Who Won the Iraq War?
- Trump Wants Brazil in NATO – To Help Oust Maduro?
- Trump’s Record Spy Budget – What Do We Really Get For $86 Billion?
- The Iran Obsession Keeps Getting Worse
- Trump To Leave 1,000 Troops In Syria? What’s the Strategy?
- Senate Votes To End Yemen War… Will Trump Veto?
- 42 Organizations Urge Support for AUMF Repeal
- The Irrelevancy of Cable News on the Yemen Vote
- Support HR1004: The Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Complete PM Imran Khan Address To The Nation On Pakistan Striking India
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sport
The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation from Karachi United on Vimeo.
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Can Pakistan’s cricketers play for both God and Country or do they have to chose, or is niether God or their country important? Ali Khan examines the current troubles of Pakistan cricket. Continue reading
Pakistan’s star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar to be sent home from Champions Trophy after drug test.
But then again who gives a $%^*&? Continue reading
NrMq1-vrS0s And while the world talks about sanctions against North Korea (we can’t invade because unlike Iraq they actually have WMDs) we’ll have finished our chicken. After we eat chicken we’ll bowl reverse swing. Its what we do.