- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Iran
In the wake of President Donald Trump’s visit to West Asia, is there even a faint glimmer of hope for peace in the most conflict-ridden region of the world? Or, has his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel from the … Continue reading
Donald Trump sets off on Friday to create the fantasy of an Arab Nato. There will be dictators aplenty to greet him in Riyadh, corrupt autocrats and thugs and torturers and head choppers. There will be at least one zombie president – the … Continue reading
Obama is being praised as a man of peace for the nuclear agreement with Iran. Some are asking if Obama will take the next step and repair US-Russian relations and bring the Ukrainian imbroglio to an end? If so he … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading
Remember how we got here. Three months ago, the US, Britain and France were poised to launch yet another attack on an Arab and Muslim country, this time war-wracked Syria. An unexpected, and unprecedented,Â vote by British MPs halted the bid … Continue reading
This was the limited deal, one designed to halt Iranâ€™s quest for a nuclear weapons option and stave off the proliferating actions of other states. It is a deal replete with unresolved issues â€“ but then again, it was not … Continue reading
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading