- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Iran
In the wake of President Donald Trump’s visit to West Asia, is there even a faint glimmer of hope for peace in the most conflict-ridden region of the world? Or, has his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel from the … Continue reading
Donald Trump sets off on Friday to create the fantasy of an Arab Nato. There will be dictators aplenty to greet him in Riyadh, corrupt autocrats and thugs and torturers and head choppers. There will be at least one zombie president – the … Continue reading
Obama is being praised as a man of peace for the nuclear agreement with Iran. Some are asking if Obama will take the next step and repair US-Russian relations and bring the Ukrainian imbroglio to an end? If so he … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading
Remember how we got here. Three months ago, the US, Britain and France were poised to launch yet another attack on an Arab and Muslim country, this time war-wracked Syria. An unexpected, and unprecedented,Â vote by British MPs halted the bid … Continue reading
This was the limited deal, one designed to halt Iranâ€™s quest for a nuclear weapons option and stave off the proliferating actions of other states. It is a deal replete with unresolved issues â€“ but then again, it was not … Continue reading
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading