- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Lebanon
Marine Le Pen has been doing a little Trumping in Beirut. Yes, all the way from Paris she came to ride her French presidential election campaign through the sectarian thickets of Lebanon by refusing to wear a veil to meet … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israelâ€™s history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.
Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.
From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications. Continue reading
As many visitors to Lebanon can attest, some Lebanese have the rather charming habit of asking them, â€œDo you love Lebanon?â€ One assumes they actually mean to inquire if the visitor likes Lebanon and is enjoying their visit. No doubt most do, given this countryâ€™s kaleidoscope of attractive and hospitable features, that to name just a few include idyllic spring weather, wonderful topography, delicious food, a nearly unmatched collection of archeological remains from half a dozen civilizations, and not least, a friendly people who make visitors feel at home.
But with the arrival of the vernal equinox and the rebirth of flora and fauna, accompanied by rising water temperatures of the Mediterranean an uglier facet of this gifted country surfaces. Continue reading
Hezbollahâ€™s new manifesto also calls on â€œArab leaders to review their agreements with Israel and give up the idea of compromising with it, especially those who gambled on US administration policies.â€ Nasrallah added that â€œIsrael has proved that is does not seek peace and uses negotiations to impose its conditions and to achieve its gains.â€ Hezbollah hopes the Arab and Islamic countries would â€œunite and commit to the liberation of the land and reject the alternatives of naturalization of Palestinians.â€ Continue reading