- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Lebanon
Marine Le Pen has been doing a little Trumping in Beirut. Yes, all the way from Paris she came to ride her French presidential election campaign through the sectarian thickets of Lebanon by refusing to wear a veil to meet … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israelâ€™s history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.
Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.
From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications. Continue reading
As many visitors to Lebanon can attest, some Lebanese have the rather charming habit of asking them, â€œDo you love Lebanon?â€ One assumes they actually mean to inquire if the visitor likes Lebanon and is enjoying their visit. No doubt most do, given this countryâ€™s kaleidoscope of attractive and hospitable features, that to name just a few include idyllic spring weather, wonderful topography, delicious food, a nearly unmatched collection of archeological remains from half a dozen civilizations, and not least, a friendly people who make visitors feel at home.
But with the arrival of the vernal equinox and the rebirth of flora and fauna, accompanied by rising water temperatures of the Mediterranean an uglier facet of this gifted country surfaces. Continue reading
Hezbollahâ€™s new manifesto also calls on â€œArab leaders to review their agreements with Israel and give up the idea of compromising with it, especially those who gambled on US administration policies.â€ Nasrallah added that â€œIsrael has proved that is does not seek peace and uses negotiations to impose its conditions and to achieve its gains.â€ Hezbollah hopes the Arab and Islamic countries would â€œunite and commit to the liberation of the land and reject the alternatives of naturalization of Palestinians.â€ Continue reading