- Iran tests new ballistic missile: state media September 23, 2017
- Orouba Barakat, daughter Halla found killed in Istanbul September 23, 2017
- China imposes limits on oil supply to North Korea September 23, 2017
- Hackers targeted 21 US states during 2016 election September 23, 2017
- German weapon removed from Mikhail Kalashnikov statue September 23, 2017
- Russia tells US, N Korea 'hot heads' to calm down September 23, 2017
- Barzani: Kurd region poll to occur despite opposition September 23, 2017
- Puerto Rico dam failure prompts mass evacuation September 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates September 22, 2017
- Theresa May proposes two-year transition after Brexit September 22, 2017
- The Vietnam War: A Tragic Mistake?
- Presidential Bomb Threats at the UN
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On ‘Puny’ Military Budget
- Ron Paul on Trump’s UN Speech: A Neocon Dream?
- Breaking: Forced Takeover of Catalan Government Institutions by Spanish Police Ahead of Oct. 1 Vote
- President Trump To Unleash the CIA Drones
- Scandal: The Pentagon’s $2 Billion Underground Syria Weapons Pipeline
- The Neocon Case Against The Iran Nuclear Deal – Ron Paul Says It’s One Big Lie!
- ‘Top German Politicians Want US Nuclear Weapons Out’ – Did Anti-Nuclear Actions Propel Issue Into National Elections?
- Ron Paul on Sen. Rand Paul Forcing Vote On 16-Year Undeclared War
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Lebanon
The price Hezbollah will pay during Israel’s coming 6th war on Lebanon will likely be less militarily consequential long term, than the near certain acceleration of the Party of God’s loss of its “Resistance” brand. The latter already being eschewed … Continue reading
Marine Le Pen has been doing a little Trumping in Beirut. Yes, all the way from Paris she came to ride her French presidential election campaign through the sectarian thickets of Lebanon by refusing to wear a veil to meet … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israelâ€™s history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.
Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.
From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications. Continue reading
As many visitors to Lebanon can attest, some Lebanese have the rather charming habit of asking them, â€œDo you love Lebanon?â€ One assumes they actually mean to inquire if the visitor likes Lebanon and is enjoying their visit. No doubt most do, given this countryâ€™s kaleidoscope of attractive and hospitable features, that to name just a few include idyllic spring weather, wonderful topography, delicious food, a nearly unmatched collection of archeological remains from half a dozen civilizations, and not least, a friendly people who make visitors feel at home.
But with the arrival of the vernal equinox and the rebirth of flora and fauna, accompanied by rising water temperatures of the Mediterranean an uglier facet of this gifted country surfaces. Continue reading