- Trump pulls out of summit with North Korea's Kim Jong-un May 24, 2018
- Will Pakistan flush out armed groups in 'lawless' region? May 24, 2018
- Migrants suffer amid rising anti-immigration sentiment in Italy May 24, 2018
- Cyclone hits Yemeni island Socotra, 19 missing May 24, 2018
- US must reject $1bn arms sales to Bahrain: HRW May 24, 2018
- Saudi authorities release three women's rights activists May 24, 2018
- Moon Jae-in 'perplexed' as Trump cancels summit with Kim May 24, 2018
- Investigators: Russian missile brought down MH17 over Ukraine May 24, 2018
- Hamas under pressure to deliver improvements in Gaza May 24, 2018
- Erdogan sets out AK Party platform for upcoming election May 24, 2018
- Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Kim Summit
- Kathy Kelly on Scourging Yemen
- US Names 18th Afghan War Commander – Are We Turning The Corner Yet?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Congress To Oppose Authorization for War Against Iran
- Pompeo’s Bombastic Iran Threats: A Sign of Weakness?
- Any Resistance Worth Its Name Must Fight Trump’s Militarism
- Ron Paul on Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign
- At the Brink of Nuclear War, Who Will Lead?
- Ukraine Claims ‘Loyal’ Military Dolphins Starved Themselves Rather Than Be Under Russian Control
- EU Breaks With Trump Over Iran: Good ‘Blowback’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Lebanon
The Saudis may be holding the Lebanese Prime Minister hostage but their apparent plan to topple the Beirut government has gloriously backfired. Far from breaking up the cabinet and throwing Hezbollah’s ministers to the wolves, the Lebanese nation has suddenly … Continue reading
The price Hezbollah will pay during Israel’s coming 6th war on Lebanon will likely be less militarily consequential long term, than the near certain acceleration of the Party of God’s loss of its “Resistance” brand. The latter already being eschewed … Continue reading
Marine Le Pen has been doing a little Trumping in Beirut. Yes, all the way from Paris she came to ride her French presidential election campaign through the sectarian thickets of Lebanon by refusing to wear a veil to meet … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israelâ€™s history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.
Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.
From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications. Continue reading