- Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh too traumatised to go back home November 21, 2018
- Interpol elects South Korea's Kim Jong Yang as president November 21, 2018
- Why Saudi Arabia's foreign policy is failing November 21, 2018
- Kenya: Gunmen kidnap Italian woman, shoot children in Kilifi November 21, 2018
- Australian PM's 'dangerous ideology' remark irks Muslim leaders November 21, 2018
- Edward Said: 'Out of Place' November 21, 2018
- Australia joins US in rejecting UN migration pact November 21, 2018
- Prejudice and Pride in Hungary: Inside the Far Right November 21, 2018
- Iran's Zarif mocks Trump's 'shameful' statement on Saudi prince November 21, 2018
- South Korea's move to scrap WWII sex slavery fund upsets Japan November 21, 2018
- The Victims of Iran Sanctions
- Progress or Failure in North Korea?
- Saudi Arabia and the Canadian Arms Lobby
- Counting the Real Costs of the War on Yemen
- Jim Bovard: Hitchhiking to an Antiwar Awakening
- New Study: War on Terror Cost $5.9 Trillion (and Counting). Do You Feel Safe?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Calls on Congress to End U.S. Military Support of Saudi Arabia’s Genocidal War in Yemen
- Chaos in Israel: Are Bibi’s Days Numbered?
- Halt Missile Sale to Bahrain!: Sen. Rand Paul
- URGENT UPDATE: VOTE on Yemen Today, Call Your Rep.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Projectâ€™s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israelâ€™s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as â€œHow to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperityâ€ and â€œThe Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.â€
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political InsanityÂ |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third StageÂ | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.