- New Zealand launches gun 'buy-back' scheme for banned weapons June 20, 2019
- UN report blames Saudi Arabia for Khashoggi's murder. What next? June 20, 2019
- Hicks rebuffs questions on Trump in US House panel interview June 19, 2019
- Ecuador: Colombia refugees stage weeks-long protest against UNHCR June 19, 2019
- 'Joints will be separated': Grim new details of Khashoggi murder June 19, 2019
- Guatemalan officials, analysts slam US 'safe third country' plan June 19, 2019
- US Navy: Mine fragments from tanker attack bear Iran hallmarks June 19, 2019
- Old spy photos reveal Himalayan glaciers melting much faster June 19, 2019
- Kuwait emir in Iraq amid tension over suspected tanker attacks June 19, 2019
- Will Donald Trump win a second term? June 19, 2019
- The US, Iran, and the Moral High Ground: On the US Government’s Ties to Terrorist Organizations
- A Note About Justin
- Executive Over-Reach: Pompeo Dismisses Congress In Push for Iran War
- Pompeo Shamefully Covers for the Saudis Again
- Pompeo At CENTCOM: Pushing ‘Tactical Assault’ on Iran?
- Credibility Crisis: No One Believes Pompeo On Iran Attack
- Of Course Iran Hawks Want War With Iran
- Antiwar Radio/Scott Horton Show: 5,000 Interviews
- Sen. Rand Paul Condemns Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar
- Persian Gulf Tanker Attack: Iran Guilty? False Flag? Cui Bono?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Trump’s Evidence About Iran is “Dodgy” at Best by ROBERT FISK
- Manufacturing Islamophobia on WhatsApp in India – Soma Basu
- Health funding gap means 1,700 in Gaza may face amputations: U.N.
- Ishmael and Isaac: An Essay on the Divergent Moral Economies of the Quran and the Torah By M. Shahid Alam
- Muslim Parties Must be Included in Arab Spring Reform By Ghassan Michel Rubeiz
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Projectâ€™s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israelâ€™s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as â€œHow to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperityâ€ and â€œThe Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.â€
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political InsanityÂ |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third StageÂ | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.