- Who is Ivan Duque, Colombia's president-elect? June 18, 2018
- Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza over flammable kite flying June 18, 2018
- World Cup 2018: England fans arrive in Russia amid tight security June 18, 2018
- Libya: Haftar forces launch push against militia in oil crescent June 18, 2018
- US: DHS denies separating families seeking asylum June 18, 2018
- Can Erdogan's economic record help him keep seat amid challenges? June 18, 2018
- In Yemen's Hudaida, 'the sound of warplanes never ceases' June 18, 2018
- Uncertainty for FARC peace deal as Ivan Duque wins in Colombia June 18, 2018
- Russia, football World Cup and rising homophobia June 18, 2018
- Japan: Three dead as 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits Osaka June 18, 2018
- William J. Astore’s Thoughts on a Saturday Afternoon
- Rep. Ro Khanna Says Fellow Democrats Should Support Diplomacy With North Korea
- Does the Burns/Novick Vietnam Documentary Deserve an Emmy?
- Veterans Applaud Progress for Peace in Korea
- Save Yemen’s Children: Heartbreaking Messages From Yemen’s Children to US Senators
- The US-Backed Assault on Yemeni Port Has Started
- Trump’s Giving Diplomacy a Chance. His Critics Should, Too.
- Bipartisan Letter Calling on Pentagon to Withhold US Support for Disastrous Assault on Yemen’s Major Port
- Ron Paul asks: Who Won at the Summit? Trump or Kim?
- The Saudi Coalition Bombed a Cholera Treatment Center in Yemen
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Projectâ€™s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israelâ€™s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as â€œHow to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperityâ€ and â€œThe Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.â€
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here