- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 12, 2017
- Will Erdogan cut ties with Israel over Jerusalem? December 12, 2017
- Alabama votes in high stakes Senate race December 12, 2017
- Qatar: World Cup allegations part of smear campaign December 12, 2017
- Is the EU complicit in refugee abuse in Libya? December 12, 2017
- Macron: World is losing battle against climate change December 12, 2017
- How young women in Delhi are fighting street harassment December 12, 2017
- Liberia elections: Run-off vote set for December 26 December 12, 2017
- Is Jordan paying the price for Jerusalem criticism? December 12, 2017
- Lawmakers seek probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 12, 2017
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Opinion
If today were April 1 and not May 2, we could dismiss as an April foolâ€™s joke this morningâ€™s headline that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight in Pakistan and quickly buried at sea. As it is, we must take it as more evidence that the US government has unlimited belief in the gullibility of Americans. Continue reading
Why Tony Blair is the Most Useless Peace Envoy on the Planet – Tony and the Shah of Palestine By YVONNE RIDLEY
Ever since a group of ordinary people from more than 40 different countries came together and set sail for Gaza have we seen various world leaders scramble to persuade Israel to lift the blockade on Gaza. Why? To honour the memory of those martyred by Israeli soldiers who shot nine unarmed peace activists at virtually point-blank range? Hell no!
They realize that people power has achieved more in that one heroic action, than any of them have achieved for the people of Palestine. And, despite that brutal episode, they know that more flotillas and convoys are being planned because people power is achieving more than anything else has over the past 60 years for the people of Palestine. Continue reading
YOU’VE got to hand it to the Israeli public relations flacks: only they could convince you that killing children was an act of self-defence. Continue reading
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Former Prime Minister Paul Keating telling it like it is.. Continue reading
These Bush supporters have morphed the Republican Party into the Brownshirt Party. They cannot wait to attack Iran, preferably with nuclear weapons. Impatient for Armageddon, some are so full of hubris and self-righteousness that they actually believe that their support for evil means they will be “wafted up to heaven.” Continue reading
“The Ottoman empire fashioned itself as the inheritor of the first caliphates centered in Damascus, Baghdad and Cairo until Turkey’s
secular founder Mustafa Kemal Ataturk formally ended the office in 1924, in what Muslims have often viewed as a British imperial plot.” Continue reading