- China and Vatican agree to landmark deal on bishop appointments September 22, 2018
- Kavanaugh accuser agrees to give evidence next week September 22, 2018
- Iran: Who was responsible for the deadly attack in Ahvaz? September 22, 2018
- Maldives police seize opposition headquarters on eve of election September 22, 2018
- Will OPEC appease Donald Trump? September 22, 2018
- Eight Afghan children killed playing with unexploded mortar shell September 22, 2018
- Hezbollah 'financier' arrested in Brazil September 22, 2018
- Egypt: Court upholds Mubarak and sons' corruption convictions September 22, 2018
- Michael Moore compares Donald Trump to Hitler in his new film September 22, 2018
- China summons US ambassador over military sanctions September 22, 2018
- Pompeo Lied to Congress About Yemen To Protect Arms Sales
- Disarm Trident Walk Ends in Georgia
- IRmep Sues NARA for Secret Clinton and Bush Nuclear Pledges to Israel
- Ron Paul on ‘Fort Trump’… In Poland?
- There Is No Need for a US Military Base in Poland
- Justice Dept Likely To Slow-Walk Declassification
- Woodward: No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched Hard for Two Years
- Russian Plane Shot Down Near Syria – Who’s At Fault?
- One Child Dies Every 10 Minutes in Yemen and No One Cares
- The Starvation of Yemen and the Attack on Hodeidah
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Economics
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
With $872.6 billion, the cost of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan so far, the United States could fundâ€¦ Â â€¦a yearâ€™s worth of health care for 117 million Americans ($7,439/person) â€¦one year of public elementary school for 116 million children … Continue reading
Experts in Islamic finance believe their way of doing business has shielded them from the global credit crisis.
“We don’t recognise the concept of interest… to look for some profit from trading money,” explains Dr Bambang Brodjonegoro from the Islamic Development Bank.
“In the Islamic concept, money is strictly for the purpose of exchange or storing value, but not for the transaction of looking for excessive profit,” he says.
Vatican says Western banks should look at rules of Islamic finance to restore confidence amongst clients. Continue reading
The bottom line to all this is simple: The U.S. dollar is going to be intentionally exhausted into worthlessness. Anyone holding any assets denominated in “dollars” such as Checking accounts, Savings accounts, IRA’s, 401-K’s, … Continue reading
On October 28, RIA Novosti reported that Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin suggested to China that the two countries use their own currencies in their bilateral trade, thus avoiding the use of the dollar. Chinaâ€™s prime Minister Wen Jiabao replied that strengthening bilateral relations is strategic. Continue reading
The current financial crisis has seriously eroded confidence the Western world had in the suitability of the free market. However the Western world when looking at alternatives only see remnants of Socialism or some state intervention in economy as feasible and workable systems. It is also this reason that allowes free market ideologues to continue citing more regulation, transparency i.e. more capitalism with some tinkering as solutions. This crisis represents an opportunity for all Muslims to present the Islamic alternative. Continue reading
Greenspan said he was in a ‘state of shocked disbelief’ [AFP]
“Do you feel that your ideology pushed you to make decisions that you wish you had not made?”
Greenspan replied: “Yes I found a flaw. I don’t know how significant or permanent it is, but I’ve been very distressed by that fact.” Continue reading
A thriving financial sector sounds like an oxymoron these days. Even Australia’s banks – among the most profitable in the world -kept a fifth of this week’s interest rate cut to cushion their margins. But there is one sector that has tongues wagging in the hubs of commerce: Islamic finance.
While the Western world’s financial system has been imploding, this small but rapidly growing share of world capital has weathered the storm.