- Iran tests new ballistic missile: state media September 23, 2017
- Orouba Barakat, daughter Halla found killed in Istanbul September 23, 2017
- China imposes limits on oil supply to North Korea September 23, 2017
- Hackers targeted 21 US states during 2016 election September 23, 2017
- German weapon removed from Mikhail Kalashnikov statue September 23, 2017
- Russia tells US, N Korea 'hot heads' to calm down September 23, 2017
- Barzani: Kurd region poll to occur despite opposition September 23, 2017
- Puerto Rico dam failure prompts mass evacuation September 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates September 22, 2017
- Theresa May proposes two-year transition after Brexit September 22, 2017
- The Vietnam War: A Tragic Mistake?
- Presidential Bomb Threats at the UN
- Defense Secretary Mattis: US Cannot Survive On ‘Puny’ Military Budget
- Ron Paul on Trump’s UN Speech: A Neocon Dream?
- Breaking: Forced Takeover of Catalan Government Institutions by Spanish Police Ahead of Oct. 1 Vote
- President Trump To Unleash the CIA Drones
- Scandal: The Pentagon’s $2 Billion Underground Syria Weapons Pipeline
- The Neocon Case Against The Iran Nuclear Deal – Ron Paul Says It’s One Big Lie!
- ‘Top German Politicians Want US Nuclear Weapons Out’ – Did Anti-Nuclear Actions Propel Issue Into National Elections?
- Ron Paul on Sen. Rand Paul Forcing Vote On 16-Year Undeclared War
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Economics
Financial meltdown, environmental disaster and even the rise of Donald Trump – neoliberalism has played its part in them all. Why has the left failed to come up with an alternative? ‘No alternative’ … Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher at … Continue reading
In a few days the Swiss people will go to the polls to decide whether the Swiss central bank is to be required to hold 20% of its reserves in the form of gold.Â Polls show that the gold requirement … Continue reading
Introduction The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday … Continue reading
The real problem with the tax is that, like the politics of environmentalism more broadly, it will seek to assuage wealthy white people’s eco-guilt by implicitly encouraging brown people overseas to live comparatively simple, undemanding lives. Continue reading
Implied in this global ideal is of course the complete dissolution of the nationstate as such through the gradual but de facto irreversible integration of individual nations into the totalitarian framework of the political, economic, and chief judicial/juridical entities operating on a global scale (most significantly the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Bank for International Settlements, and the World Trade Organization). Continue reading