- Billy Graham dies, "there was nobody like him" February 22, 2018
- Basque group ETA to end their 'role' in Spain soon February 22, 2018
- Winter Olympics: Al Jazeera speaks to special N Korean volunteer February 22, 2018
- Is the tide turning on oppressive leaders? February 22, 2018
- Syrian civil war map: Who controls what? February 22, 2018
- Africa's 'lion economies' growth exceeds forecasts February 22, 2018
- What is Venezuela's new petro cryptocurrency? February 22, 2018
- World leaders abandoning human rights: Amnesty February 22, 2018
- The day the mountain fell: Sierra Leone's mudslide February 22, 2018
- Haley: UN must end 'barbaric' attacks in Eastern Ghouta February 22, 2018
- Maybe All Threats of Mass Destruction Are ‘Mentally Deranged’
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Australia
The polite racism of the educated middle class is much worse than ugly tirades that go viral on YouTube. As opening lines in letters go, ”I find you deeply offensive” is pretty direct. Fair enough. I suspect lots of people … Continue reading
It has a familiar ring to it. Australia, that White Tribe of Asia, is now sounding desperate, hoping for recognition in a region it has struggled to comprehend since the days of British colonisation. If human beings are seeking to find the common thread of expression, that elemental language amongst Babelâ€™s sea of tongues, then we can say that the White Paper on the Asian Century seeks to do so â€“ in part. Continue reading