- Jets pound Aleppo as UN discusses Syria escalation September 26, 2016
- Washington mall shooting: 20-year-old suspect arrested September 25, 2016
- Facebook 'blocks accounts' of Palestinian journalists September 25, 2016
- US election: Do presidential debates really matter? September 25, 2016
- China air force holds drills near Japanese islands September 25, 2016
- Purported leader of Boko Haram resurfaces in new video September 25, 2016
- Trump pledges to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital September 25, 2016
- Swiss voters back controversial surveillance law September 25, 2016
- 'Gaziantep is as safe as Germany and the US' September 25, 2016
- The refugee crisis beyond Europe September 25, 2016
- War as a Business Opportunity
- Ron Paul interviews David Stockman on What Trump Should Do
- American Outrage – The Truest Form of American Exceptionalism
- Mission Accomplished? Ron Paul on More US Troops To Iraq
- We’re Winning the War Against ISIS! Maybe? On Social Media?
- Syria Ceasefire In Tatters – Why and What’s Next?
- Peter Van Buren on What Lesson To Take From Snowden Movie?
- US Media Ignores CIA Cover-Up on Torture
- Breaking: US Military Strikes Syrian Forces, Allowing ISIS To Advance
- US Military Strategy: DDT, Bug Zappers, Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Legend
Writing five years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, US military expert Anthony Cordesman published an account of the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. “Preliminary Lessons of the Israeli-Hezbollah War” created enormous interest in the Pentagon, where it was studied by planners for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and passed hand-to-hand among military experts in Washington. Cordesman made no secret of his modest conclusions, rightly recognizing that his study was not only “preliminary”, but that it took no account of how Hezbollah fought the conflict or judged its results. Continue reading
I have a Dream – Martin Luther King Jnr.[/b] Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
Read the full speeech…. Continue reading