- Donald Trump comes to power, in the White House and online January 21, 2017
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh confirms he will step down January 21, 2017
- Women's March on Washington kicks off Down Under January 21, 2017
- Mattis, Kelly sworn in as first Trump cabinet members January 21, 2017
- US: Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp January 20, 2017
- Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president January 20, 2017
- Austrian police arrest 'terror' suspect planning attack January 20, 2017
- Kazakhstan confirms H5 bird flu in wild swans January 20, 2017
- Transcript: Donald Trump inauguration speech in full January 20, 2017
- Trump administration to 'empower' US police forces January 20, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Legend
Writing five years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, US military expert Anthony Cordesman published an account of the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. “Preliminary Lessons of the Israeli-Hezbollah War” created enormous interest in the Pentagon, where it was studied by planners for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and passed hand-to-hand among military experts in Washington. Cordesman made no secret of his modest conclusions, rightly recognizing that his study was not only “preliminary”, but that it took no account of how Hezbollah fought the conflict or judged its results. Continue reading
I have a Dream – Martin Luther King Jnr.[/b] Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
Read the full speeech…. Continue reading