- 'Coalition strikes kill over 106 civilians' in Mayadeen May 26, 2017
- 'Foreigners fighting' with ISIL-linked Philippine group May 26, 2017
- At least 15 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban attack May 26, 2017
- Egypt: Gunmen attack vehicles carrying Christians May 26, 2017
- Ramadan 2017: First day of fasting expected May 27 May 26, 2017
- Tunisia opens trial over 2015 Sousse beach killings May 26, 2017
- Corbyn: We have to admit 'war on terror' is not working May 26, 2017
- Heavy rains cause deadly landslides in Sri Lanka May 26, 2017
- Bangladesh: Lady Justice statue removed after protests May 26, 2017
- Who is really responsible for deadly refugee journeys? May 26, 2017
- Ron Paul: Do The Biggest Surveillance States Need More Surveillance Powers?
- NSA Spying On Americans ‘Widespread’ – Let Sec. 702 Expire!
- Antiwar.com’s Angela Keaton on the Importance of Delivering the Bad News
- Hiroshima and the Scar of Moral Injury
- Congressmembers Speak Out for Getting the US Out of Afghanistan
- Ron Paul asks: Was Manchester Blowback?
- William Astore on America’s ‘Beautiful’ Weapons
- Congressional News Conference on Ending Funds for Afghan War: Wednesday 5/24
- Ron Paul on the Manchester Tragedy: Understanding The Big Picture
- Matching Funds Are Here: Let’s Do It!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Real Aim of Trump’s Trip to Saudi Arabia by ROBERT FISK
- Slavery Now: Migrant Labor in the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia by CHRISTIANE SALIBA
- When Israeli Fighter Jets Almost Killed Nehru by VIJAY PRASHAD
- JDL PARTNERS WITH SOLDIERS OF ODIN ON ‘AD HOC’ BASIS
- Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to ‘Minority Report’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Legend
Writing five years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, US military expert Anthony Cordesman published an account of the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. “Preliminary Lessons of the Israeli-Hezbollah War” created enormous interest in the Pentagon, where it was studied by planners for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and passed hand-to-hand among military experts in Washington. Cordesman made no secret of his modest conclusions, rightly recognizing that his study was not only “preliminary”, but that it took no account of how Hezbollah fought the conflict or judged its results. Continue reading
I have a Dream – Martin Luther King Jnr.[/b] Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
Read the full speeech…. Continue reading