- After record Japan IPO, SoftBank Corp shares fall 14pc on debut December 19, 2018
- The business of Kabul's blast walls: 'We're trying to save lives' December 19, 2018
- British Airways to resume flights to Pakistan after a decade December 19, 2018
- Zimbabwe post-election clashes: Inquiry condemns military action December 19, 2018
- Dutch general Patrick Cammaert faces 'huge challenge' in Hodeidah December 19, 2018
- Nikki Haley hints at yet to be unveiled 'deal of the century' December 19, 2018
- Russia, Turkey, Iran fail in push for new Syrian constitution December 19, 2018
- Ankara-Moscow ties two years after Russian envoy's murder December 19, 2018
- Groups warn Indonesia app 'risks worsening' religious intolerance December 19, 2018
- Belgian PM offers to quit after migration dispute December 19, 2018
- The Pentagon Budget: Aim High!
- Saudis Tell US Senate ‘Where To Go’ – Time To Leave?
- Watch New Julian Assange Vigil Featuring Whistleblower Dan Ellsberg and Former US Senator Mike Gravel
- Senate Vote Thursday on Yemen War: Schedule and Amendments
- The Costs of the War on the People of Yemen
- Three Dangerous Syria Powder Kegs – Will US Light The Match?
- Foreign Policy Arrogance Undermines Our National Security
- Ron Paul on Global Cops: Will US Jail Chinese Tech Exec?
- Nations as Machines for War by William J. Astore
- Send Trump and the Saudis a Message: End Support for the War on Yemen
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Legend
Writing five years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, US military expert Anthony Cordesman published an account of the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. “Preliminary Lessons of the Israeli-Hezbollah War” created enormous interest in the Pentagon, where it was studied by planners for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and passed hand-to-hand among military experts in Washington. Cordesman made no secret of his modest conclusions, rightly recognizing that his study was not only “preliminary”, but that it took no account of how Hezbollah fought the conflict or judged its results. Continue reading
I have a Dream – Martin Luther King Jnr.[/b] Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
Read the full speeech…. Continue reading