- Qatari royal's detention in UAE confirmed by his family January 16, 2018
- Pakistan releases pro-Taliban leader Sufi Muhammad January 16, 2018
- Palestinian leaders reconsider recognition of Israel January 16, 2018
- Yemen's Houthis release activist Hisham al-Omeisy January 16, 2018
- Freedom House: Tunisia's democracy downgraded January 16, 2018
- Why are tensions rising in the Red Sea region? January 16, 2018
- Government targets Rappler, website critical of Duterte January 16, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates January 16, 2018
- Turkey bolsters Syria border as US force plan slammed January 15, 2018
- Canada: Attack on girl wearing hijab 'did not happen' January 15, 2018
- Solidarity from Central Cellblock to Guantanamo
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Statement on False Hawaii Missile Alert, and Calls for Accountability and Immediate Action
- Winning the Afghan War – In Hollywood
- 41 Hearts Beating in Guantanamo by Kathy Kelly
- Walking Down the Legislative Path To Overthrowing the Iran Government
- House Approves More FISA Spying… Can The Senate Stop Them?
- Trump To Embassies: Sell American Weapons!
- An Olympic Glimmer on the Horizon: North and South Korea Stepping Down the Escalation Ladder
- The Most Important Country the US Military Has Conquered
- Korea Breakthrough Talks Today: Victory For Sports Diplomacy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Legend
Writing five years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, US military expert Anthony Cordesman published an account of the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. “Preliminary Lessons of the Israeli-Hezbollah War” created enormous interest in the Pentagon, where it was studied by planners for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and passed hand-to-hand among military experts in Washington. Cordesman made no secret of his modest conclusions, rightly recognizing that his study was not only “preliminary”, but that it took no account of how Hezbollah fought the conflict or judged its results. Continue reading
I have a Dream – Martin Luther King Jnr.[/b] Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
Read the full speeech…. Continue reading