- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour July 23, 2017
- UAE restores Qatar's BeIN sports network on air July 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates July 23, 2017
- Erdogan visits Saudi Arabia over Gulf crisis July 23, 2017
- Nelson Mandela and FW de Klerk July 23, 2017
- Hani al-Moliya: Legally Blind, Photographer, Refugee July 23, 2017
- Israel installs security cameras at al-Aqsa compound July 23, 2017
- Mosul: A city reduced to rubble July 23, 2017
- Taliban fighters attack police, capturing two districts July 23, 2017
- Five things you need to know about al-Aqsa July 23, 2017
- The Torture-Friendly Trump Administration
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Conspiracy
On May 16, 2014, when the result of the Indian general election was announced, I was in Israel for a lecture tour. Narendra Modi’s victory prompted me to spend that day in Jaffa, the ancient port city in the southern … Continue reading
There has been a long-standing demand among Zionists, Jews dedicated to a homeland for the Jews scattered throughout the world. After World War I, the British government sent Lord Balfour in 1917 to grant the Zionists a part of Palestine … Continue reading
In an intelligence memo written in January 1916 Lawrence described the Arab Revolt as beneficial to us, because it marches with our immediate aims, the break up of the Islamic ‘bloc’ and the defeat and disruption of the Ottoman Empire, … Continue reading
“not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.” i think the fuck not, you trick ass bitch. get ready: — leanna (@mickeysnoel) May 27, 2017 anders behring breivik – a white christian – anti-muslim – July 22, 2011; … Continue reading
O SEAN DUFFY, where art thou? Back in February, the Republican congressman from Wisconsin told CNN’s Alysyn Camerota that white terrorists of the far-right variety did not pose the same level of danger to Americans as so-called “Islamist” or “jihadist” … Continue reading
In the wake of President Donald Trump’s visit to West Asia, is there even a faint glimmer of hope for peace in the most conflict-ridden region of the world? Or, has his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel from the … Continue reading
Donald Trump sets off on Friday to create the fantasy of an Arab Nato. There will be dictators aplenty to greet him in Riyadh, corrupt autocrats and thugs and torturers and head choppers. There will be at least one zombie president – the … Continue reading