- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Syria
In a massive intelligence failure, the US Air Force hit a Syrian military installation in Deir al-Zor that it thought was Daesh (ISIS, ISIL). But it turned out to be the Syrian Arab Army position at Deir al-Zor military airport. … Continue reading
Syrian opposition calls for a suspension of the US-led air campaign against Isis as civilian death toll rises US-led coalition air strikes are believed to have killed at least 77 civilians in northern Syria, prompting demands from Syrian opposition leaders to halt … Continue reading
Potentially Deadliest Strike on Civilians in Entire War US and coalition airstrikes against the northern Syrian villages of Tokhar and Hoshariyeh have killed at least 56 civilians, including 11 children, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Other groups … Continue reading
The warÂ in Syria and Iraq has produced two new de facto states in the last five years and enabled a third quasi-state greatly to expand its territory and power. The two new states, though unrecognised internationally, are stronger militarily and … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
Distant Australia has done its level best to influence the refugee debate in the most negative of ways this century. Its reactionary response has deployed a range of established stereotypes that have targeted the right to asylum. Safety has been … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading