- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Syria
In a massive intelligence failure, the US Air Force hit a Syrian military installation in Deir al-Zor that it thought was Daesh (ISIS, ISIL). But it turned out to be the Syrian Arab Army position at Deir al-Zor military airport. … Continue reading
Syrian opposition calls for a suspension of the US-led air campaign against Isis as civilian death toll rises US-led coalition air strikes are believed to have killed at least 77 civilians in northern Syria, prompting demands from Syrian opposition leaders to halt … Continue reading
Potentially Deadliest Strike on Civilians in Entire War US and coalition airstrikes against the northern Syrian villages of Tokhar and Hoshariyeh have killed at least 56 civilians, including 11 children, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Other groups … Continue reading
The warÂ in Syria and Iraq has produced two new de facto states in the last five years and enabled a third quasi-state greatly to expand its territory and power. The two new states, though unrecognised internationally, are stronger militarily and … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
Distant Australia has done its level best to influence the refugee debate in the most negative of ways this century. Its reactionary response has deployed a range of established stereotypes that have targeted the right to asylum. Safety has been … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading