- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sources
Wikileaks is currently under heavy attack.In order to make it impossible to ever fully remove Wikileaks from the Internet, you will find a list of mirrors of Wikileaks website and CableGate pages. If you want to add your mirror to … Continue reading
Blogs get people excited. Or else they disturb and worry them. Some people distrust them. Others see them as the vanguard of a new information revolution. Because they allow and encourage ordinary people to speak up, theyâ€™re tremendous tools of … Continue reading